5 MB KL-77 chrome rims

txhemi5.7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys ive been wanting to get rid of the chrome on my rims and keep getting different prices for powder coating. I am kinda hoping someone has some black or black and chrome 22"s that they would want to trade for mine. I have 5 22" MB KL-77 rims. All are pretty much perfect the spare rim i have has a little bend in it from some dumbass at discount tire but still holds air and can barely notice it at all when it is mounted on the truck. The tires on 4 of the rims are 275/45/22 and pretty much brand new. The other tire i have on the spare is a 285/45/22 that is new. Dont really want to trade tires just rims. (ONLY chrome rims i would take would be SRT10 rims)
DSC00295.jpg

if those would fit my trailblazer i would be all over them, sorry bro. im sure someone will snatch them up...GLWS

How wide are the rims? Are they 10" and will they accept the 305-40-22 tire for our trucks. PM me you phone number and the best time to call, thanks . Jerry

22x9.5 are the rim sizes. Yes i have seen 305s fitted on them and seeings how i have no other rims to roll on i would rather trade.

might try craigslist, or ebay classifieds, then get some reproductions. If you buy the repro's the day you have confirmed they are sold, you should be on the road in 2-3 days
Get an in town rental for 100 bucks until they are installed.

might try craigslist, or ebay classifieds, then get some reproductions. If you buy the repro's the day you have confirmed they are sold, you should be on the road in 2-3 days
Get an in town rental for 100 bucks until they are installed.

That would work but the fact that i cant be down for even a day plus im not old enough to get a rental!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back