5 quart jugs mobil 1

mopar-or-no-car

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found 5 quart jugs of 0-40 at wally world just now 22.13 a piece....I called the Mobil 1 800# last year and they said no more 0 40 in the 5 at jugs...I bought all 7 jugs:)..lol

Good deal! I will see if the local wal mart has any left here.

Found 5 quart jugs of 0-40 at wally world just now 22.13 a piece....I called the Mobil 1 800# last year and they said no more 0 40 in the 5 at jugs...I bought all 7 jugs:)..lol

Are you sure? Because my Wal-Mart keeps 0-40 and restocks it regularly?

Bought some at my local Wal-Mart as well. They didn't use to carry it until a year or so ago. I hope they were pulling your chain mopar. :p

Yup, my local Walmart carries it too, European formula 0-40, the good stuff, great deal. I get my 15-50 there for the same price too for the hot months.....

Yeah last march I called the 800# and they said no 5 qt jugs...must have changed shortly after I called..

So I guess I didn't have to buy 150$ worth of oil...:(:(:(:(

I don't support Walmart. I'll pay a few cents more at my locally owned NAPA

0-40 outside of Wal-Mart is robbery.... all the car places is $35.99/jug or $8.99/qt and that's if you can find it in a jug. I hate to say it but by going to Wal-Mart my oil cost is cut in half.

0-40 outside of Wal-Mart is robbery.... all the car places is $35.99/jug or $8.99/qt and that's if you can find it in a jug. I hate to say it but by going to Wal-Mart my oil cost is cut in half.

That's all fine and dandy but the retard at Wal-Mart isn't going to help you when you really need a part or special order, and when they take NAPA out of business because their oil and filters are cheaper then who will help you.

Zionsville is fighting tooth and nail with Wal-Mart(who bought a piece of property that is within 5 miles of another already existing Wal-Mart) so they can build another one which will ruin the small quaint town and locally owned shops on our brick main street. They will likely close the other Wal-Mart (their MO) and bring all the riffraff up to my safe and peaceful little town. They want to build it larger than the zoning covenant will allow also. I will have to go all SAMCRO on their ass, Fuck Wal-Mart and their cheap Chinese shit.

I don't support Walmart. I'll pay a few cents more at my locally owned NAPA

Me too.

I am disappointed with people that talk about having standards and still shop at Walmart.

So many people have values and high standards until it cost them a few bucks, then the story changes.

Me too.

I am disappointed with people that talk about having standards and still shop at Walmart.

So many people have values and high standards until it cost them a few bucks, then the story changes.

Unfortunately its also about convenience (hours of business) on top of price. Everyone has the right to shop where they so choose without being judged by the likes of you sir. ;)

Oreilly's also has a special on Moble 1 till the 30th...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back