513 gears in quad cab

jay said:
How do you like the roe. people are telling me that they get heat soaked really quick.

I can drive the sh*t out of it, make a few WOT pulls, pop the hood, and place my hand right on top of the blower;) Meth does wonders! I absolutly love the Roe. You're not gonna have the biggest numbers or be the quickest in the 1/4, but you're gonna have the most fun IMO. It's a blast on the street:burnout: :rock:

Carlwalski said:
With 5.13:1 C&P, 22" tires, at 65mph you'll be doing 3,515rpm in 4th (0.69). That's a massive amount and I wouldn't recommend running at those rpms for very long on the open high way. Can it do it? Sure. Is it good? No. It's an awful lot of gear and in the end might not give you the desired results. More gear and even SC may not be the way to go. Those gears are best suited to a 100% town driven/track truck. You said you want to have more response, sitting on the spot smoking when you floor it won't give you that, like a few others have said, more hp isn't always the key. ;) I'd be installing some headers, coil packs, new plugs/leads, TB and then looking at the traction side of things and weight transfer to bite hard and launch fast.

2c
our tires are 32.8inches in dia., which brings the rpms back down to 2550 at 70mph. like venomus1 said, these ain't no 15" wheels. your fuel mileage will go down but the engine should be just fine a 2500rpm.

i loved my QC with the roe
100_27951.jpg

that sure is sexy Eddie....I need to drive in someones truck with a roe, paxton and heads/cam to decide which route i want to go...

RACING AND TOWING PERFORMANCE

http://www.gearvendors.com/

Customer Service Guarantee
GEAR VENDORS makes the highest quality, most expensive overdrive you can buy. We back that with customer service and warranties you do not commonly find in business today. Call us at the factory and you will talk to real enthusiasts that know drivetrains. Our factory people will ask you the details of your vehicle and its use and then recommend our product only if it is going to be exactly what you expected and give you great benefits in your application (which is exactly why we can give a money back guarantee). These factory reps can give you the details of installation and use and send you photos, diagrams, and brochures for free. If you are installing yourself we will ship product direct to you with full factory support. If you would like to have one of GEAR VENDORS 500 nationwide dealers install the product - we will make sure to communicate with the local dealer and get your exact product in his hands for the install day. All or products come with a money back guarantee and a 2 year unlimited mileage warranty (except diesel manual truck and commercial applications see warranty for details). Last but not least — we do not show pictures of racing and then deny your warranty if you race (hard to believe so many companies do just that). All GEAR VENDORS warranties cover you on the street and at the track (though we do require a contingency decal for pro users). Call us at 800-999-9555 and ask for "new product customer service" - get the kind of service you thought was left back in the 60's.

Use this to caculate your gears, speed, tire size, rpm. use Gearing Formuals tab at top to change formulas
http://www.gounitrax.com/ratio_needed.htm

Last edited:
eddie that's got to be one of the nicest roes i ever saw.How much power does that put down.

TNVIPER said:
Hey Eddie....where is your MAP sensor???:confused:

keeps it in his GPS:p :D :burnout: :girl:

jay said:
eddie that's got to be one of the nicest roes i ever saw.How much power does that put down.
havent owned that truck in over a year, sold it to BIG IKE who just got rid of it somewhere near Katy,Tx i assume. it had 575 to the tires when Tory at unleashed tuned it in Macon,Ga. i'm currently building a twin turbo 04 RC.

was that on a stock or built motor

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back