6.9 Earthquake hits Baja just minutes ago...

you looking at the link i posted earlier? it shows in near real time

Don't miss that shtuff at all. Last one I had the pleasure of being in was 95:confused::toilet: that was enough fun for a lifetime. :dontknow:

Those are just the fault line settling in after a plate shift.....

Being a native, I take this with a grain of salt....

Ya gotta die'a somethin'......:rolleyes:

D

Django said:
Those are just the fault line settling in after a plate shift.....

Being a native, I take this with a grain of salt....

Ya gotta die'a somethin'......:rolleyes:

D
Yeah I know you guys are like the crazy focks in Louisiana partying in a hurricane, I was freaking out and the guys house I was at was all excited, the mess up thing is 3hrs earlier we where up in orange county where it got hit the hardest. The club we where in got completely demolished. Shit the front door sounded like the swat team was tryin to kick in the door. There are other ways to go then fallin off the earth:aetsch::elefant:

DevilDawg3097 said:
I take it thats not a good thing:confused::aetsch:

Depends on your perspective..............

I was born here..............

Haven't seen a good jolt like that in my area since San Fernando in '71....

That was a real rocker out in North Hollywood....:rock:

D

My Mom is over in Baja. She lives there. The road to her is closed. I was able to get a hold of my cousin 4 hours after it happened. He had no clue of the damage to Mexicali. He told me all the radio stations were playing was music and the big soccer game. My mom has no power and no water as it is electric driven. I was going to go see her with my kids but the trip is off. Sucks what happened over there. Thank goodness for twitter as it was the only source of news from Baja and Mexico.

Last edited:
It was a wild ride. Broke 2 TV's, knocked my airplane off its tail stand, no power for 3 hours and knocked 3 feet of water out of the pool. still picking shit up off the ground.

Just hope it did not knock my TV over in San Diego.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back