6.9 Earthquake hits Baja just minutes ago...

scoobert said:
I THINK MEXICO JUST WANTS IN ON THE FREE CASH PARTY HATTI AND CHILE ARE HAVING.

It was a act of nature that no one can predict or turn on or off to get on the FREE CASH PARTY. This was not cool as I have family there that as of 1 hour ago was able to hold of my Mom.

Please forgive Scoobert and his replies as he doesn't think with his dipstick! Better yet, he may not have a dipstick?:dontknow:

scoobert said:
I THINK MEXICO JUST WANTS IN ON THE FREE CASH PARTY HATTI AND CHILE ARE HAVING.

you do realize this quake was twice as strong as the on in hati

so far the only fatalities I've heard are 2, one was a guy driving too fast on a dark road. don't know what the other was, i don't think there was any directly related to the earthquake tho

For someone who represents himself as a Christian, Scoobert's remarks are exceedingly offensive- they should be to any right thinking person.

"As a man thinketh, so in his heart is he"...... Prov 23:7 (paraphrased)

I do not expect perfection from any human being. But, as a lover of liberty and a conservative thinker, I am appalled to share any association with anyone whose thinking is so............... inappropriate and disparaging...

Scoobert, if it weren't for people quoting you, I wouldn't have to respond.

I find your remarks truly revolting and your presence to be repugnant.....

D

Last edited:
I was at Seaworld San Diego when it happened and was about to go on the observation tower!!!! I was rockin back and forth and I thought the tower caused the tremble, only to find out it was a 7.2 earthquake!!!!!

SrtBrad said:
It was a minor shake out here in LA but I had to scrape my wife off the ceiling.

now that's a funny picture. good thing she was not down here. still power out in some places and seen a few street lamps that fell. 4:15am i woke up to a 5.1 just outside of town and I-8 was closed due to the highway being cracked.

Voodoo said:
now that's a funny picture. good thing she was not down here. still power out in some places and seen a few street lamps that fell. 4:15am i woke up to a 5.1 just outside of town and I-8 was closed due to the highway being cracked.

Where'd the 8 get cracked, Kev....?

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back