60 lb high impedance fuel injectors used

Betty Boop said:
Damn Chubby, ain't you got something I can buy???:D :D
Sorry Guys, that was me. I didn't know Betty had been on the computer. She kinda likes Chub and wouldn't talk to him like that:D :D

FATJACK said:
Sorry Guys, that was me. I didn't know Betty had been on the computer. She kinda likes Chub and wouldn't talk to him like that:D :D
betty is so nice i knew it had to be you!

and stinker it was you who brought me back!

ok here is the deal,the injectors are indeed the shorties,not the tall ones i was told by the shop,they called me today to let me know,these will work with stock fuel rails

flchub said:
ok here is the deal,the injectors are indeed the shorties,not the tall ones i was told by the shop,they called me today to let me know,these will work with stock fuel rails

Clint the shortys can be used on the Roes by lowering the fuel rails...Sean can supply the measurements to do this...just a FYI..

TNVIPER said:
Clint the shortys can be used on the Roes by lowering the fuel rails...Sean can supply the measurements to do this...just a FYI..
well there ya go devildawg!

TNVIPER said:
Thats what I was thinking. Im sure I would be able to figure it out, I know Sean is busy as a mofo with 3 vehicles so. I'll give you a buzz in a little bit Chub.

DevilDawg3097 said:
Thats what I was thinking. Im sure I would be able to figure it out, I know Sean is busy as a mofo with 3 vehicles so. I'll give you a buzz in a little bit Chub.

I had bought some shortys one time before I knew about the Roe using longs....Sean emailed me a diagram with measurements on lowering the fuel rails..Sean may still have this so just email him..I was able to get my money back on the short injectors so I didnt do it.....but at the price Clint is selling for I would have cut them....his price is about half of what a new set would cost...dont let em get away..;)

Somebody needs to jump on these at that price!! If this would have been here a couple of weeks ago, I would have save a bunch of cash.:(

About phuggin time. I was about to buy them and keep for an extra set at that price.

So, whats the cleanest way to raise the fuel rails? Any ideas? I don't really wanna use washers after investing 60k in a truck..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back