600hp+ S10 for sale or Trade

oh...that price is without the t56 in it BTW guys. 3500 with the t56.

Stan,
long tube headers, sbc motor mounts, msd ignition, brand new autolite gauges. oh and for a little more, a t56 6speed. all you need to do is drop in a sbc and your flyin!

$3k gets it delivered anywhere within 750 miles range of me. need this thing gone asap. open to any and all offers

radiator and hoses there msd box what gears what 10 bolt is it? clutch fly wheel slave cylinder? all i would need is a complete motor and id be driving? sorry bout all the questions.would it be easy for a 17 year olddaughter to drive? thanks stan

radiator hoses, 6al msd box all comes with the roller. 3.42 gears in the 10 bolt. clutch fly wheel, slave and all come with it...all installewd and ready to go. all you would need is a pan to carb engine and its ready to go. auto lite gauges are not installed but the stock gauges still work and still have all the wiring and hookups for them. as long as your daughter can drive a stick...it would be very drivable.

going to talk with my boys tomorrow.see what they think.am i in the 750 mile range? call me tomorrow will send u my number

will do ...where are you at...even if your not..we can make arrangments

she does drive std. she wants to run at bandimere with the rest of us. think it would be a afordable way to start her out with lots of room to upgrade as shegets more into it.

stanssrt10 said:
she does drive std. she wants to run at bandimere with the rest of us. think it would be a afordable way to start her out with lots of room to upgrade as shegets more into it.

i wish my dad would have had that mentality with fast cars and racing when i was growing up. :rock: good on ya, mate

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back