#642 is for sale, eureka ca

$15,000 is a number that you would sell fast, but I guarentee you could get that at a dealership. Try CarMax. Im guessing you could get $15-$17

I like a deal just as much as the next guy, but don't give the truck away.

QFT: the thought of some kid abusing the worlds most bad ass truck cuz he got it on the cheap really sticks me the wrong way. Refi may be the way to go.

well some dude just offered me $9600 and some "215" for it.

"dude this is humboldt not hollywood" he texted me, had not even seen the truck yet and he's lowballing me.

I may keep my 10 now that my bro floated me the $ for my lawyer, some of these offers ( one guy wanted to trade a lime green chevy truck for it) are just plain rediculous.

That's why I just traded my first one, it was the best offer I had. Sorry you are having such a hard time getting rid of your truck.

Go back up to 26,000, eliminates the douche bags from the picture and gives you room to negotiate.

would you like the thread closed?

QFT: the thought of some kid abusing the worlds most bad ass truck cuz he got it on the cheap really sticks me the wrong way. Refi may be the way to go.

Ask the guys, I'd take care of her, hell I spanked Dans ass in PCB and took the trophy with the slowest truck there!!! :marchmellow: bwahahaha

I don't think cody wants it. I think am going to give it to my brother later next year and sell it down in the Los Angeles area.

That's if I still need to sell it then, I am hoping my financial situation straightens out by then, we'll see.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back