Reaction score
I am in a custody battle, toy (joy) has to go

located in Eureka CA

90k miles

brand new tires and replacing the stock/original clutch today

asking 18k obo

100_0252.jpg

bump

I can't believe noone is interested! I have gotten no hits or calls on this ride. Perhaps I am too far away for most. Anyway, I am still selling this and looking for best offer.

EDIT: replaced the clutch and hydraulics I just need a smog. It will pass smog as it is totally unmodified except for stinkers' oil lines

bump

I can't believe noone is interested! I have gotten no hits or calls on this ride. Perhaps I am too far away for most. Anyway, I am still selling this and looking for best offer.

EDIT: replaced the clutch and hydraulics I just need a smog. It will pass smog as it is totally unmodified except for stinkers' oil lines

Looks like a really clean truck. I hope you get your asking price. I bought my truck 4 months ago with 50k less miles and cost $2,700 less. Just letting you know how the market is.

GLWS

What's a good price you think ? It is mechanically sound, the body has a lot of dings and the interior is starting to show its age. I figured I would get some lo-ball offers at least if the price was set to high. I actually listed it for $16k and still got no calls for it.

Market really just sucks right now man. Ive been trying to sell my daily driver(lexus is300) for a few thousand less then other people and my car is in EXCELLENT condition and havent even had anyone come to look at it.....Crappy market especially for us California guys

I am driving this to Sacramento next week( june 15-17) if someone in the area wants to take a look at it.

At this point you should just see what you can get on trade in... go to a few dealers and pit'em against each other.

At this point you should just see what you can get on trade in... go to a few dealers and pit'em against each other.

I tried the same thing over the weekend and felt like a smack in the face with the type of offers dealer gives on cars lol. My KBB on my Lexus is just over 12k private party and just over 8k trade in and got offered just under 6k at the dealer lol. That was a HUUUGE smack in the face since they had the same car with almost the same miles and not even as clean as mine on there lot for sale for 15,995. Told them i wanted closer to 10k they said sorry no deal lol FML

the problem is I bought it to piss off my ex, now I have to sell to pay for the lawyer :dontknow:

14500 maybe, but since i haven't had any offers at all I doubt even that will garner any interest.

Is there the option to refinance it?

I like a deal just as much as the next guy, but don't give the truck away.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back