7.98 @ 183 in a 6 speed Viper?

It will be tough for a Z06 to do this. Keep in mind this Viper has a stroked 510 CI motor, it's hard to compete with that much displacement and 35+ PSI from a pair of 76mm turbos.

blwn SSS said:
when i looke dat it yesterday i didnt see th elink because it wasnt posted, man that is fast, hopefully somone with a c6 z06 will do something similar.

yeah it will be hard but it is possibl espeacially with the warhawk block that is capable of being bored to 4.250 and stroked to 4.5 so there is hope its just going to take time and money. not to mention that the zo6 is lighter.

TheSickness said:
Finally some compitition for my GMC ;) :D

Did you find somebody still driving a Pacer out there in the desert???:dontknow: :confused: ;)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Did you find somebody still driving a Pacer out there in the desert???:dontknow: :confused: ;)

kenosha-10-drag-rear.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Kevin is a supertalented driver and puts together some of THE baddest vipers on the planet. Crazy bastard ;)

I wonder how he did at the Heffner challenge this weekend.

Ya, I bought my replacement motor out of Kevins Viper. I should have just had him build it up for me then take my broken truck to him...that plus an armored truck filled with cash to pay for it :) It would be worth it in the end!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back