79.3 KB · Views: 197
  • viper_dyno6.JPG
    viper_dyno6.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 348
  • viper_dyno.jpg
    viper_dyno.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 559
Wonderful!

Please enter into some of our political discussions, your perspectives would be a great addition to the dialogue!

You will have to have thick skin...(Вам нужно будет игнорировать некоторые простые единомышленников!)

But your presence would be greatly appreciated by most.

505'sFastestViper. said:
i thought the hp and tq are suppose to cross at 5250

They do if the ranges are the same on both sides of the graph, sometimes the software will make the ranges different if your way higher on one number than the other and it won't cross correctly. My dyno software would do this until I would lock the ranges to be exact so I wouldn't have to hear about how my dyno couldn't be right.....

I think the spark plug wires coming out of the intake over the valve covers looks pretty cool. Was this done out of need or want?

505'sFastestViper. said:
actually i think 700 at the wheels for a built motor, paxton,and god knows what else, a 522 none the less is kind of dissapointing.....

UGR gets more like 900:dontknow:

It would be a deal but when you read to the end they upped the price to 20k plus for gen3 they add 5k to forge the motor.

For the guys that hit them up at the 15k price got a deal though.

its closer to 40k now, and they cant get 900 on a gen III with a paxton on a stock motor gen III and last long, they forge almost all of them now

Stinker said:
its closer to 40k now, and they cant get 900 on a gen III with a paxton on a stock motor gen III and last long, they forge almost all of them now

Ya, I was talkin about the Gen2. 20k for the modified Paxton, fuel system, install, tuning... everything. 1 week turnaround. Not a bad deal.

LOLOL bad thing is, I doubt these days it would be a one week tunaround, last time I stopped by they were 1 year out on most cars:eek:

yeah, he posted this on the alley...I dont think its SAE hp. the number should be higher considering the torque. i think is a different hp calculation

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back