700 HP at wheels!

505'sFastestViper. said:
i thought the hp and tq are suppose to cross at 5250
Only one of the dyno shops in our area have theirs set up so TQ and H.P. cross at 5250. I got a deer in the headlight look when I brought it up to the other shops. This happened a while back so, just to see if it made a difference, the graph was "shoved" over to cross at 5250 (from around 4470) on one of my own pulls, and I "gained" ONE horsepower.

The pull in Dereiter's post, doesn't cross at all. It looks like his 895.29 MAX. TQ. number is in Newton Metres (which is 660.33 ft. lbs. of TQ.)
Horsepower here should be the same as horsepower in Russia...

Ronnie

Last edited:
505'sFastestViper. said:
actually i think 700 at the wheels for a built motor, paxton,and god knows what else, a 522 none the less is kind of dissapointing.....
there are no other 522 strokers on this site making 700hp, remember the paxton seems to have trouble making boost on anything other than a stock motor so far...the other 522's were what 650ish hp???

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
there are no other 522 strokers on this site making 700hp, remember the paxton seems to have trouble making boost on anything other than a stock motor so far...the other 522's were what 650ish hp???
uh my point exactly very dissapointing....

smaller pulley and tune should get you closer to 900

BurntRubber said:
smaller pulley and tune should get you closer to 900

OMG you are alive , DOM told me that you were sold on eBAY for 3 pesos. Damn good to see you are around.

Big Worm said:
OMG you are alive , DOM told me that you were sold on eBAY for 3 pesos. Damn good to see you are around.

i was sold for 3 pesos. but i escaped...

things are going well...how you been jesus????

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back