700hpOdyssey New Build

JMB Justin said:
Removing the plates has been done without any success (at least yet), it made for some major surging issues that could not be tuned out, at least on this particular combination. Best of luck on your build, if someone figures out that intake manifold, we will see 800+ HP out of that blower imo.
Justin
I hope you are right. Sean is going to work on a inter-cooled manifold for us. At least that was still his plan as of about 3 weeks ago. It is my understanding that he plans to develop the manifold with both cooling and better flow in mind.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24869

I went in a different direction. Decided not to modify the Roe. After seeing the craftmanship in Justin's work, I had to go with his F2 procharger set-up. I already had a forged motor, but since the F2 is capable of a lot more hp than the Roe, I went ahead and added all the finishing touches to make it bullet proof. Arp studs and bolts, pro gram mains, coated the JE pistons, changed to a bigger cam, extreme major head work with all new upgraded parts by Greg Good (actually Gregg is doing my entire engine re-build) and sold the Roe blower. Greg has also installed some proprietery oiling mods to address the oiling issues. It should be awesome. Hopefully we will be doing a bench test of the engine very soon, then install in the truck and ship it to Justin. :rock: :rock: This has been a very long and very expensive Odyssey, I can't wait to get in the truck and hit the track. Still a couple of months away. Thanks for asking.

700hpOdyssey said:
I went in a different direction. Decided not to modify the Roe. After seeing the craftmanship in Justin's work, I had to go with his F2 procharger set-up. I already had a forged motor, but since the F2 is capable of a lot more hp than the Roe, I went ahead and added all the finishing touches to make it bullet proof. Arp studs and bolts, pro gram mains, coated the JE pistons, changed to a bigger cam, extreme major head work with all new upgraded parts by Greg Good (actually Gregg is doing my entire engine re-build) and sold the Roe blower. Greg has also installed some proprietery oiling mods to address the oiling issues. It should be awesome. Hopefully we will be doing a bench test of the engine very soon, then install in the truck and ship it to Justin. :rock: :rock: This has been a very long and very expensive Odyssey, I can't wait to get in the truck and hit the track. Still a couple of months away. Thanks for asking.

tell greg i said hi! an to check your heads for seals hahaha ;) :D

anything that man puts his hands on tends to make alot of power so i cannot wait to see the results

Tooloe said:
tell greg i said hi! an to check your heads for seals hahaha ;) :D

anything that man puts his hands on tends to make alot of power so i cannot wait to see the results

We already verified that the seals are in place on my heads. Your heads were just a test to see if you would notice the smoke. :p :D

Yes, Greg is the man on head work. I will post some pictures of my extreme blower specific heads soon. :rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
:rock: Keep us posted. I'm really interested to see what these Procharger builds make.

I think Justin will be posting up his test results as soon as he gets his tools on my truck. I hope to send it to him very soon. :D

hey Greg told me ot ask u how much u want for that dana 60 that is settin in the parkin lot at A.R.T. :D he said it was urs

700hpOdyssey said:

w0w - i hope all goes well..... post up some pic's when u get a chance

Coley 1334 said:
hey Greg told me ot ask u how much u want for that dana 60 that is settin in the parkin lot at A.R.T. :D he said it was urs

I am keeping it in case I decide to put it back in some day to run the Texas mile.

LoveThisTruck said:
I was told mines going to a guy in Virginia :dontknow: They give a warranty, so it's all good:marchmellow:

Who is the VA builder?

It is supposed to be on its way here anyday, his motor was finished and on its way to ART last I heard. We are doing the new blower setup (F1C procharger) that I talked about a while back:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31224

Should make for an excellent alternative (Price vs. quality vs. power capability) to the current supercharger offerings.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back