8.3L Table/Wine Rack

I thought the price was a little retarded but hell I'd put 10 Fosters Oil cans in there. Those big arse Australian beer cans are piston size!

This is what would be in most members here table if they owned it :D
PBR.jpg

I thought the price was a little retarded but hell I'd put 10 Fosters Oil cans in there. Those big arse Australian beer cans are piston size!

Think about how much a block alone costs. Been tryin to find a very damaged one for a while off and on. I dont need it mechanically repairable and they are still rediculous

Wine?? LOL….Beer?? You like room temp beer?? There is only one thing that would go in there and thats bottles of whiskey, vodka, and tequila. Wine hahah gtfo

Wine?? LOL….Beer?? You like room temp beer?? There is only one thing that would go in there and thats bottles of whiskey, vodka, and tequila. Wine hahah gtfo

Wouldnt be room temp if you ran ac lines thru the block now would it :D

Let me know when you need a shipping addy.:rock:

He doesn't need you to provide that, he already has it. His interwebz stalking skills are second to none. :D

Let me know when you need a shipping addy.:rock:
Do you want it send to your house or the office? :D

I didnt wanna say anything, but yea, no addy required.
I'm not really that much of a stalker, am I? BTW Chris, you really need to spend a little more time polishing the lower half of the pipes on your Harley. I noticed you've missed a couple spots.

Do you want it send to your house or the office? :D

I'm not really that much of a stalker, am I? BTW Chris, you really need to spend a little more time polishing the lower half of the pipes on your Harley. I noticed you've missed a couple spots.

My house addy you can prolly find. Office addy only about 5 people know it :D Good luck

Thanks, Ill look into that. Is that a new shirt you have on? Looks nice bro.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back