#8 Car

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:toilet: Must be Sunday, Dale's car blew up again!:toilet: :toilet: :toilet:

Been running really good these last few weeks but everything keeps going down the shitter!!! Booooooooooooooooo!!!

#2 car needs to get a DNF bad!!!!

patrick

Dale Jr is one of the most over rated drivers. Well, maybe. Next year will tell because if he can not win on his new team it will become very clear.

That's what happens when you piss off the MIL !!!!!I have to admit,since he's had the tiff with Theresa,his luck has gone down the chitter !!!But that's a good thing,gotta make room for them Dodge Boyz !!!:rock: :rock:

#24 still leading in points... its gonna be hard to catch him...unless bad luck comes around... go 24

i like #9 too... but i've been into Nascar long before Dodge decided to come back.

bigike said:
I'm just happy the Mexican DNF'd!
That will probably get you in "trouble" you know BWAHAHAHAHAHA :D

94rt10ohio said:
Dale Jr is one of the most over rated drivers. Well, maybe. Next year will tell because if he can not win on his new team it will become very clear.
Don't pick on JR............... :p :p :p

TheMoparConnection said:
#24 still leading in points... its gonna be hard to catch him...unless bad luck comes around... go 24
He is gay :D

TheMoparConnection said:
i like #9 too... but i've been into Nascar long before Dodge decided to come back.

I was into it more when Dodge was in it the first time, before Nascar said " I am sorry the HEMI makes too much power and the wing cars are too aero dynamic, you can run a limit of 355 cubic inches in the wing car, and we will factor the HEMI out of competition in NASCAR and NHRA." Richard Petty was the man till Chrysler told Nascar bye bye. # 43 The KING

mopower1958 said:
I was into it more when Dodge was in it the first time, before Nascar said " I am sorry the HEMI makes too much power and the wing cars are too aero dynamic, you can run a limit of 355 cubic inches in the wing car, and we will factor the HEMI out of competition in NASCAR and NHRA." Richard Petty was the man till Chrysler told Nascar bye bye. # 43 The KING
GO KING!!!!! :rock:

mopower1958 said:
I cannot believe the MOPARCONNECTION is supporting a Chevy:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: What is this world coming to:D :D

What difference does it make. They are all the same except for the engine and the decal which identifies it as a Chevy, Dodge, Ford or Toyota.

NASCAR turned it in to a one car for all series, or the professional wrestling of motorsports.

By the way, have I ever mentioned that NASCAR SUCKS.

bigike said:
I'm just happy the Mexican DNF'd!

Yeah I am with you.As long as the 3 name guy finishes bad life is good.Except
he took out harvick! What a jerk.The interview with harvick was cool.He was ready to kick his imported ass!!!!:rock:

gordon and tony both have the cart racing background... they are awesome on road coarses..

JPM is a jerk, he caused the last accident and didn't he wreck harvick in on the last lap at sears point? And I'm sick of the Latin culture being rammed down our throats. They tote him to be the great brown hope lol. First Dora now JPM:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back