8-piston 421mm front break for 04-05 RAM SRT 10

And then put the oem front calipers in the rear...
That would give some deceleration power... Wind screen popping brakes...

nope and dont care about the group buy conversation honestly,

Arni and I are doing a set for us, and if others wanted in he could do a group buy and do a set up with the owner of the site..

simple as that.. if you dont like it i dont care delte or ban me ...

Group buy from a non-vendor is a no-no. Is that a request for a vacation? I can arrange that. ;)

Group buy from a non-vendor is a no-no. Is that a request for a vacation? I can arrange that. ;)

...and people truly wonder why the after market is limited? Cant have a group buy on a big brake package(NEVER BEEN DONE BY ANYONE MUCH LESS A VENDOR) because somone might miss out on there cut of the "viper tax."

So how much tax do we need to send the one of the vendors to set up a group buy?

...and people truly wonder why the after market is limited? Cant have a group buy on a big brake package(NEVER BEEN DONE BY ANYONE MUCH LESS A VENDOR) because somone might miss out on there cut of the "viper tax."

So how much tax do we need to sent the one of the vendors to set up a group buy?

The point is that us Vendors pay to be vendors on the forums. For someone to come on here and sell parts in quantity without paying the same fees as us is not very fair to us! We strive to bring y'all the best and newest ideas out there. Do we have everything? No, but with a simple call, someone entertaining selling items they've produced, can sell through a vendor. Win-Win! I often think of not renewing my vendor status when I see all the loopholes yet someone has to be here to take care of y'all when ya need something.
The "Parts for sale" section is for members wanting to sell a part they have no need for, not a place for them to market and profit from reoccurring sales of the same item.
Just my .02
Hope all is well in Sourh Texas bro,
Scott

So how much tax do we need to send the one of the vendors to set up a group buy?

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f3/group-buy-fyi-58086/

The group buy conversation on Arne's for sale thread is over, if you'd like to further discuss it use the provided link.

Hi,

maybe this threat went in a wrong direction.

I am not building / making a set of Brakes for anybody on here.

I gave Ken an idea on what to do to upgrade his breaks with products available on online platforms like ebay etc.

This set of front Brakes have been specially produced from a Company developing Brake caliper / brake systems for a Project that will not "go live" therefore this -> one of a Kind set <- is for sale, from me to someone possibly on here.

Ken was interested but is not going to buy it.

This is it, nothing more, nothing less !

Those are huge!

Will they fit the 06 models as well?

If you feel i broke the rules absolutely but make sure you make it permanent.

I never said you did. Do you have a guilty conscience and feel that you did something wrong?

Guys,

I like hits on my sales thread, but i would be rather more happy to get an offer than to have arguments between two nice members :rock:

Hope you sell the brake conversion Arnie, on separate note any joy with the yellow fever you knew about is it still forsale?

Hey Arne,

you won't get a quote from me, no money here... :(
But if there was money i would be building an RC to pulverize some lap records on the ring and then this set would be so crucial...
(consider it a free up ;) )

Hey Arne,

you won't get a quote from me, no money here... :(
But if there was money i would be building an RC to pulverize some lap records on the ring and then this set would be so crucial...
(consider it a free up ;) )

Just wait for my QC built and you will be surprised :D

G U Y S -> THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE TO SET A NEW RECORD FROM 60-0 :rock:

If you want to go fast you should also be able to slow down as well....

Got any pics of a set mounted?:drool:

Just wondering if the caliper sits in the same spot as the stock ones?

Also any ideas on how to put a K sport kit for the rear together?

Thanks.:)

QUOTE=Arska2;1197166]This is one of a kind K-Sport 8 piston front break upgrade for our RAM SRT10 (04-05)

They were specially made and they are the one and only set existing !

They are much bigger than standard (421 mm vs. 380 mm) and the caliper
have 8 pistons vs. 4 pistons in the 2005 model or 2 in the 2004 brake caliper.

Performance and look as well as quality is outstanding.

New price : 7.000 US$

Sales price : 4.200 US$ + shipping

2x Discs 421mm
2x Calipers
+stainless brakelines & Pads
[/QUOTE]

I will get them for the $4.20 you are asking :D. Not sure what that extra zero behind the decimal point is for though.

Got any pics of a set mounted?:drool:

Just wondering if the caliper sits in the same spot as the stock ones?

Also any ideas on how to put a K sport kit for the rear together?

Thanks.:)

No pics mounted as they are brand new.

A prototype workpiece at K-Sport was used to manufacture them.

They are mounted at the same mounting points as the original calipers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back