I've got short headers,JMB mids, no cats ,and Borla catback. I think it sounds great. It is loud. At the drag strip it hits 96 to 98 db's.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
not sure, I think jrgnd had bissanis

tony will that bolt right up to the mopar long tubes ?

I think the mopar mids are 2 1/2 so I would think so bud

so i would have to remove the mids ? hmmm.

is there any way i can just get the mufflers ? my QTP cutout are welded in my mids :(

yes it 2.5"

VIPER said:
so i would have to remove the mids ? hmmm.

is there any way i can just get the mufflers ? my QTP cutout are welded in my mids :(

yes it 2.5"
no you keep the mids you have, its only a catback system so it is from the mids back , and I am not sure if you can get the mufflers only

no you keep the mids you have, its only a catback system so it is from the mids back , and I am not sure if you can get the mufflers only

oh - sweet, then no need for just the mufflers, can you PM me with a $$ on what it will run me bud, so i can swing it by the boss,

unfortunately this will put a damper on me getting the venom hood for a few mths :(

VIPER said:
oh - sweet, then no need for just the mufflers, can you PM me with a $$ on what it will run me bud, so i can swing it by the boss,

unfortunately this will put a damper on me getting the venom hood for a few mths :(
which system bro?

they have galvanized, stainless, polished, dual, single ?

which system bro?

they have galvanized, stainless, polished, dual, single ?

galvanized - dual

k , let me check, on the phone with the guy with the covers at the moment so give me a bit:)

ok - im heading to bed buddy, thanks again

k , let me check, on the phone with the guy with the covers at the moment so give me a bit:)

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back