99,999 And Still Running Strong

ltnate3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37K the last 2 yrs and still running strong. Continues to burn oil but from everything I've read that's normal. Thanks to everyone who continues to answer all questions when issues come up.

Attachments

• 100K.jpg
    100K.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 125
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
37K the last 2 yrs and still running strong. Continues to burn oil but from everything I've read that's normal. Thanks to everyone who continues to answer all questions when issues come up.

Awesome to hear! I'm coming up on my 120,000 mark and many miles at the track. Proud and impressed!

85,000 here and still strong as ever. Can see Scott drooling to do my build when she gets tired. :D

SS Camaro you say? Don't you know that street racing is unsafe and will definitely land you in jail? :D

Yessir, I just heard he ran a SS on a closed course and it's was an even race. I just watch Street Outlaws so it must be legit? :dontknow::burnout:

sweet:rock::rock::rock:

turned over 99K last Saturday.

be in the 100K club in about a month:(:rock::D

I have 27K on mine, do I belong in this conversation?

I have to say I was initially worried about driving it so much but I can't stay out of it. I'll admit it makes the drive from St. Louis to Indianapolis a lot better every weekend.

Working on 68k, less than 6k on it when I bought it, Nov 06. Was garage queen till 3 yrs ago when I had stupid attack & it became DD....

Got mine with 37,000 put on another 15,000 in under a year till the engine shit the bed. Have almost 3,000 on the new mill since mid July

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back