9K SRT-10's Sold, Over 10K Members Here

CrankMyCat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dear VTCOA Dudes and Chicks,
I'm still really new here and the more I read these threads and the more research I do about the Ram SRT-10, I'm blown away by this Viper Truck society:) . I Googled "Ram SRT-10" and found the Wikipedia description. WOW!!! It gives a complete breakdown of all the year models, colors, specs, etc. There were just over 9,000 Viper trucks produced in a 3-year run. There are just over 10K members to the VTCOA site alone!!! Now that's imressive!:rock: :rock: :rock: . All that tells me is there are more people who want a Ram SRT-10 than there is supply, so if you are fortunate enough to own one, hold on to her and treat her well, cuz she will take care of you! Kinda like being married to a good woman...there's nothin' better :D :D :D .

-the cat cranker

its true its true :rock: :burnout: :rock: :congrats: :rock: :burnout: :congrats: :burnout:

Hey you need to start a crank my twin turbo blowerless Fairbanks Morse OP web site!

Good observations............................... :) lets keep the demand and prices low until I buy my new one:)

ViperTruck2933 said:
It also means that a lot of former owners (like me) stick around. That's because it's a great site. :rock:

Wow. That is one slick ride.:burnout:

-caleb

Vipertruck2933 I was at the SRT driving experience last weekend and they said that 1 out of every 4.5 vipers gets totaled by their owners. It is the most wrecked car there is so drive it very carefully.

Lots of newer members are the new owners of older member's trucks. This is such a tight family that everyone sticks around.

Soapy said:
Vipertruck2933 I was at the SRT driving experience last weekend and they said that 1 out of every 4.5 vipers gets totaled by their owners. It is the most wrecked car there is so drive it very carefully.

Thats because unlike ALOT of performance cars, the viper has no traction/stability control system to aid the driver. Cars that have that system allow the driver to not be as skilled. The viper is very different. Without the system to aid the viper driver has to be a skilled driver when running a viper. So it's a DRIVER'S CAR not a computer assisted car. It's all about the driver when it comes to the viper.(CAR or Truck)

it's a good thing most of you are on the other side, otherwise i would feel the urge to hang out at hooters and get drunk.:cheers: :beer:
Now I'm stuck with wafflehead :stupid: :hmmmm:

I do own one but if I were to sell it there is no way I would leave my friends here. But Thnx for posting those stats as I was not sure of how many years or units were sold till now:rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
It also means that a lot of former owners (like me) stick around. That's because it's a great site. :rock:
:dito:
Make a GTG (Get Together) and meet some great people.

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Thats because unlike ALOT of performance cars, the viper has no traction/stability control system to aid the driver. Cars that have that system allow the driver to not be as skilled. The viper is very different. Without the system to aid the viper driver has to be a skilled driver when running a viper. So it's a DRIVER'S CAR not a computer assisted car. It's all about the driver when it comes to the viper.(CAR or Truck)
IT is a mans car, the stories Ive heard about people wrecking brand new vipers on the way home from the lot,and killing themselves..............take the time to learn to drive a viper,like our guys on vtcoa:rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Your viper is gorgeous, and force inducted, I know you have soooo much fun with er, and red:burnout: :D :burnout: :rock:

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
that said...the rams really are a wolf in sheeps (well a fat sheep) clothing...

Yeah i must agree with yall. Mine scares the crap out of me sometimes and it is stock but im learning to respect the power it has. I know i still young and dumb and ...well you know, but as long as i dont do anything stupid i should be ok. plus i hafta learn to drive this so that when my challenger is done I can handle it.

srt-cummins said:
Yeah i must agree with yall. Mine scares the crap out of me sometimes and it is stock but im learning to respect the power it has. I know i still young and dumb and ...well you know, but as long as i dont do anything stupid i should be ok. plus i hafta learn to drive this so that when my challenger is done I can handle it.
Just take your time and ease into it. Only do what you are comfortable doing, and don't ever let anyone talk into doing what you are not comfortable doing.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back