A beautiful swing................

ViperTruck2933

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 10 y/o.........:rock: :rock: :rock:

P7100026_1_.JPG

P7100027.JPG

HAHA,piss him off and see who's balls get clobbered !!!!:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Excellent position at the top!! Keep him interested, free school for golf is excellent:)!!

ViperTruck2933 said:
Straight down the middle of the fairway. :rock:

:D :D :D

Tell him to loose the glove........ (straight is great).

Gloves are for girls... ;)

Thru the ball and still lookin' down...that's fkn awesome... :congrats:

D

That's awesome Tim!! :rock:

Is he available to give lessons?

ViperTruck2933 said:
Hehe, he's still learning but he's a good student. His biggest flaw now is controlling his temper when the "ball isn't cooperating". :D :D :D

That's great man, I smell a scholarship coming along! :rock:

I know I speak for all the golfers on here. . . I've found that I'll shoot some of my best games when I stop trying so damn hard!!! If I'll let loose and actually have some fun instead of trying to become the next Tiger Woods I always shoot better. Although, some days I shoulds just stayed home! :p

ViperTruck2933 said:
Hehe, he's still learning but he's a good student. His biggest flaw now is controlling his temper when the "ball isn't cooperating". :D :D :D

Yup, controlling one's emotions is a big part of the game..... We get so wrapped up in performance that we loose sight of the big picture: It's the hardest stick and ball game on Earth.

He will hopefully learn to transcend that aspect and accept his mistakes along with all the rest of us.....

Tension is the great killer of a good golf swing......

As they say, "Golf doesn't only develop our character- it reveals it". Both are essential to self realization, both on and off the course.

This whole golf thing can be really awesome.... If you have the discipline and the patience for it.....

God bless...

D

Django said:
Yup, controlling one's emotions is a big part of the game..... We get so wrapped up in performance that we loose sight of the big picture: It's the hardest stick and ball game on Earth.

He will hopefully learn to transcend that aspect and accept his mistakes along with all the rest of us.....

Tension is the great killer of a good golf swing......

As they say, "Golf doesn't only develop our character- it reveals it". Both are essential to self realization, both on and off the course.

This whole golf thing can be really awesome.... If you have the discipline and the patience for it.....

God bless...

D

Thanks Tim. You are absolutely correct.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back