A beautiful swing................

ViperTruck2933 said:
lol, I used to play those. :D

My wife thinks I took one or two to the head. :eek:
Jake was inducted into the World Javelin Catching Hall of Fame recently......He is the first Irish, Indian, Jew ever inducted and has his own wing with a Everclear bar :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
Jake was inducted into the World Javelin Catching Hall of Fame recently......He is the first Irish, Indian, Jew ever inducted and has his own wing with a Everclear bar :marchmellow:

It's WELSH.... not IRISH.... ya, Prick. :D ;)

Lawn darts picture was epic...we have been playing with grams old set. Great gold swing, keep the glove we all arent as cool as Freddy Couples!

We used to play a tournament every year with my brother in law. On one of the holes (a par 3) there was a "closest to the pin" contest. My son got the nickname "lawndart" with a high lofted shot that came straight into the green 12 inches from the pin and stuck (like a lawn dart) right into the putting surface.

He did win the prize....

D

Django said:
We used to play a tournament every year with my brother in law. On one of the holes (a par 3) there was a "closest to the pin" contest. My son got the nickname "lawndart" with a high lofted shot that came straight into the green 12 inches from the pin and stuck (like a lawn dart) right into the putting surface.

He did win the prize....

D

Nice. That's the kind of shot that keeps you going back. :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back