a few cars from the stable.....

I could see where you might be a little apprehensive about showing them all.

How many total are there?

Which one's get daily driven & which one shown the most?

Do you switch off each summer concentrating on one classic or dig them all out all the time?

I'm incredibly envious. Impressive as hell collection.
I, too, hope to have multiple rides again someday. I'm small time though. I was at 2 nice classics & 2 modern hot rods but had to sell a classic to help fund my daughter's premier soccer. When my wife finishes school I'll prolly get 2 more nice classics & call it good.

WOW!!! you could have your own car show with all those beauties!! Very nice collection,you need some more Mopar muscle though! LOL :)

I like your car too.. Nice color... See below mine :

image390.jpg

WOW!!! you could have your own car show with all those beauties!! Very nice collection,you need some more Mopar muscle though! LOL :)

Yea wheres the mopars?! :) Awesome looking collection, only one can dream about having something like that! Congrats to you and your dad.:):rock:

Yea wheres the mopars?!

My dad is a Ford man but he really likes our Viper trucks! He had (2) new SRT-10 Vipers but he sold them a few years ago. He's retired now and living the good life! His daily drivers are a Lexus LS 460 L, late model Ford Thunderbird convertible, Lincoln MKX, and 11 second Gen 2 Lightning....
I only live about 6 miles from my business so I don't put a lot of miles on a car. If the weather is nice I normally drive my SRT-10 or the Saleen Speedster to work. I some times drive my wife's Mercedes or If the weather is bad I drive my Toyota Sienna....
Two of my all time favorite Mopars is a 1970 Plymouth Superbird with a 426ci. HEMI and a 2009 Viper ACR with 600 hp. :D maybe someday? :dontknow:
Thanks for the compliments guys!

Last edited:
That's a very nice collection! A couple of icons in there

I'm talking to my boss tomorrow about a raise...

Amazing collection Ralph, looks like the best of the best in the Ford stable. You will never hear me badmouth YOUR Lightning again!! lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back