a few picures from the weekend

Django said:
I understand that all circumstances aren't the same. You paid for your fingerlings. They're in your pond on your land. And it's none of my fkn business how you manage the systems on your own land....

I had some very destructive beavers that were raising hell chewing down my young Aspen trees to build a dam..... I didn't wanna kill'em. They're just being beavers.... So I had animal control relocate the little fkrs to BLM land 50 miles away....

But that's just me.............

Like I said, what you do on your land is none of my fkn business...... I'm sure the coyotes, weasels, carrion birds and others had a good meal from the kill..... I'll just stfu and mind my own GD affairs.

D
if i wouldve called he state to remove them they wouldve came and shot the beavers with a .22 rifle, i figured i wouldve saved him the trip.

eddie102870 said:
if i wouldve called he state to remove them they wouldve came and shot the beavers with a .22 rifle, i figured i wouldve saved him the trip.

Forget that I said anything, bro.......

Like I said... It's none of my fkn business anyway.....

D

DAMN 200 yards. Thats a shot bro! Well maybe next time I can come down and show ya how to put one on the wall. Glad ya had a good time Eddie.

Hey buddy, I would like your address so I can send you daughter a decent shirt to wear! :D WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Water was alil too cold last week, and looks like it is gonna get cold again this week. I'm ready for spring and some Bass fishing!

John02SS said:
Hey buddy, I would like your address so I can send you daughter a decent shirt to wear! :D WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Water was alil too cold last week, and looks like it is gonna get cold again this week. I'm ready for spring and some Bass fishing!
you gotta be kidding. i thought they quit making auburn shirts this year:D

Looks like fun, good to see the youngster getting involved, get 'em out there early I say. I'm a mad fisherman, recreation and the odd fillet. I see where Django is coming from. IMO, when you look after your ocean and stick to the required quotas and catch and release using the required techniques to let them go again, it's perfectly fine and humane. Just, not all people fish like that. :eek: Hunting is a sport I'll never understand, shooting a deer that is hundred meters away when it's eating grass isn't much of a sport (challenge) to me, but, that's just me.

We get tonnes of Asian tourists down here in Gods Own and man, they catch undersized fish all the time, pisses me off. Kiwis (like Aussies) live in the ocean and have some of the best fishing anywhere on the planet (fresh or salt) so we do all we can to protect the future of the ocean. I'm into salt water fishing though, rock and Land based shark fishing, bloody mad but good fun. Beach fire on a lone beach, 1km line out with 100lb line/350lb steel trace 18/0 hooks with a stingray as bait LOL, 1 fisherman, 1 or 2 gaff man and a custom game chair bolted to a Jeep, water skiing isn't fun. :D

Fishing rocks. :rock:

Can't beat a good day out with the family. Your daughter is lovely! I'm sure you will keep your .22 handy in a few years when the boys come around!

grace said:
Can't beat a good day out with the family. Your daughter is lovely! I'm sure you will keep your .22 handy in a few years when the boys come around!

You've been living with Kenny too long..... :) :D .... And Known me too long..... :D :rock: :p ;)

Carlwalski said:
Looks like fun, good to see the youngster getting involved, get 'em out there early I say. I'm a mad fisherman, recreation and the odd fillet. I see where Django is coming from. IMO, when you look after your ocean and stick to the required quotas and catch and release using the required techniques to let them go again, it's perfectly fine and humane. Just, not all people fish like that. :eek: Hunting is a sport I'll never understand, shooting a deer that is hundred meters away when it's eating grass isn't much of a sport (challenge) to me, but, that's just me.

We get tonnes of Asian tourists down here in Gods Own and man, they catch undersized fish all the time, pisses me off. Kiwis (like Aussies) live in the ocean and have some of the best fishing anywhere on the planet (fresh or salt) so we do all we can to protect the future of the ocean. I'm into salt water fishing though, rock and Land based shark fishing, bloody mad but good fun. Beach fire on a lone beach, 1km line out with 100lb line/350lb steel trace 18/0 hooks with a stingray as bait LOL, 1 fisherman, 1 or 2 gaff man and a custom game chair bolted to a Jeep, water skiing isn't fun. :D

Fishing rocks. :rock:

Off Shore fishing RAWKS!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :congrats: ;)

Black1 said:
You've been living with Kenny too long..... :) :D .... And Known me too long..... :D :rock: :p ;)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Wouldn't trade him for the world!

Looks like a ton of fun. I can't wait to get back home to spend some time with my fam! I went home for a few days when we had the ice storms, and my daughter and I made her first snowman, I'll have to post some pics.

Thanks for sharing!

Black1 said:
Off Shore fishing RAWKS!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :congrats: ;)
I agree! I myself am not a big fan and do all my fishing from land. Anyone, (age or sex) can drop a hook overboard and land fish using fish finders and GPS locations. Fishing from land takes skill, planning, knowledge of the areas and fishing in general. A lot of home work from ocean charts for gullies, ridges and offshore banks that are reachable by land to searching the shores for signs of what the target species maybe eating, etc. Trips without fish suck but catching that big one and doing it hard is great fun. I compare sea and land fishing to automatic and manual driving. :p :D

Saylor is a real cutie, looks like you guys had a great weekend. We really need pictures of Dawn....:D :D :D :D

FATJACK said:
Saylor is a real cutie, looks like you guys had a great weekend. We really need pictures of Dawn....:D :D :D :D
she said as soon as she gets hers:D grace i got a shotgun for saylors suitors, no rifling on shotgun pellets.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back