A few spare parts

bump..... I still have

OEM Manifold $300 (could send straight to Tony for porting & powder coating upon setting up with Tony first!)

OEM injectors and fuel rail " Best Offer"

1pr interior door handles (1 left, 1 right) $40 shipped for both

Driver & passenger airbag $100 shipped ( out my wrecked hemi, never deployed)

02-05 radio bezel (out a hemi not SRT) $75 shipped ( if you want a double din and don't want to cut yours, use this one to cut and paint to your liking and keep your oem SRT bezel)

Wiper Cowl $75 plus shipping

full set of exterior door handles ( front/rear plus tailgate) $100 plus shipping for all

OEM Manifold $300 (could send straight to Tony for porting & powder coating upon setting up with Tony first!)

OEM injectors and fuel rail " Best Offer"

1pr interior door handles (1 left, 1 right) $40 shipped for both

Driver & passenger airbag $100 shipped ( out my wrecked hemi, never deployed)

02-05 radio bezel (out a hemi not SRT) $75 shipped ( if you want a double din and don't want to cut yours, use this one to cut and paint to your liking and keep your oem SRT bezel)

Wiper Cowl $75 plus shipping

full set of exterior door handles ( front/rear plus tailgate) $100 plus shipping for all

Roe Breather $30 shipped

2 set of headlights, 1 oem clear which are scratched pretty bad from sitting in the back of my tool box :( $35 plus shipping and the other set are aftermarket black lights, the clear-coat on them have started to peel but I'm sure they can be fixed with a headlight restore kit or something $60 plus shipping (can get pics to try and better show if needed)

can take pics if really needed but their kinda self explanatory and are oem in great condition....

Last edited:
that mean the intake is SOLD????

handles sold!

Come on i can bring parts to PCB to save coin on shipping! I know someone wants the wiper cowl...they look really good paint matched!

just looking around and i have a set of valve covers...... anyone need a set? I'm looking for 150 shipped obo

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back