A great read of our trucks.

Bender

Reaction score
I posted this on another site as well.

I happened by this on google and it was probably the greatest write up of the 10 ive ever read. had a ear to ear smile the whole read, and youll have the same if you read it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/27/automobiles/autosreviews/27RAM.html?_r=0

some highlights:

"But this truck doesn’t care about mileage, or about refinement, or about not scaring children. This truck could be more politically incorrect only if it ran on whale oil and panda tears."

"At full throttle, the four-speed automatic shifts so hard that you expect to see it in the rearview mirror, scattered about the pavement. "

"Trying to make a suspension work properly with 22-inch wheels is like fashioning a yo-yo out of a bowling ball and some string. They do look nice, though."

if its been posted before, oh well haha it deserves to be posted again!

OK that was FUNNY,

I have said this before, I drive a SRT10 that gets 10mpg, my wife drives a Prius that gets 50mpg, so WE get 30mpg, whats the problem...???

Great article, thanx for the post

VPRRAM

yep. been posted before, but DAM its a good read:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

I tell everyone I get 21 mpg-------9 in town and 12 on the highway. We did not buy this truck for economy but fun and lots of it. :rock: Good write up--thanks

I hate how the NY Times got to drive the only '07 SRT-10 and somehow lost it...:burnout:

34 gal Tank?

what?????????

I can swear I have a 27 or 28 at most

who else caught that?

That is a great write up and I've never seen it. Few discrepancies but otherwise very true! Al Quada might as well give up before we unleash the SRT-10 fleet on that ass!;)

I thought it was a 28 gallon tank too.

Nice write up. I wish the article had a little more technical detail than boorish humor. His attempt to be funny was.... laughable... lol

I did like the yo-yo joke tho.

Good read.

I thought it was a 28 gallon tank too.

Nice write up. I wish the article had a little more technical detail than boorish humor. His attempt to be funny was.... laughable... lol

I did like the yo-yo joke tho.

Good read.

34 gal Tank?

what?????????

I can swear I have a 27 or 28 at most

who else caught that?

'04s and '05s have a 26 gallon tank, the '06 has a 34 gallon tank

Yes the RC has 26 gallons sir.

I was going by QC's because that's what the article was about.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back