A little late..

Bussiculo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But, I've probably seen honestly 5 SRT-10s in my entire life until last friday. Driving to work I always see a Red QC can't tell which year but drives through Brick, NJ same time as me every morning. I try blaring the horn and prob look like a jerkoff to everyone but i'll get his attention one of these days. Then I saw what i'm thinking was an 06 Black SRT QC near Howell, NJ. Judging by the side badges it was an 06. Just wondering if anyone happened to know these trucks.

But, I've probably seen honestly 5 SRT-10s in my entire life until last friday. Driving to work I always see a Red QC can't tell which year but drives through Brick, NJ same time as me every morning. I try blaring the horn and prob look like a jerkoff to everyone but i'll get his attention one of these days. Then I saw what i'm thinking was an 06 Black SRT QC near Howell, NJ. Judging by the side badges it was an 06. Just wondering if anyone happened to know these trucks.

The red QC should be easy to tell what year. If the front bumper is the same as your truck, and the badges are the same as your truck it's an 05. There was no QC in 04.
In 05 red was bright red, in 06 it was inferno red.

The red QC should be easy to tell what year. If the front bumper is the same as your truck, and the badges are the same as your truck it's an 05. There was no QC in 04.
In 05 red was bright red, in 06 it was inferno red.

Well.... most of them ;)

Yeah the red one was a Regular Cab and the Black one was a QC I couldn't really tell I just saw him fly by and spotted the 06 srt-10 plates. I still like the 05 badges better tho ;)

It defiantly could not have been me. Mine is silver, and I live in Florida.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back