A little piece of me died today

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got off of the phone with my brother. My old truck 2004 RC Srt-10 # 1075 has been totaled :( Some dip stick smashed it all up in Washington and is selling it in parts :( :( Gawd Damn I am upset. I wanted to maybe buy it back someday but that dream is now crushed as well. I may never get another the way Shit goes for me.......Can I get a moment of silence as I take a knee........:(

Sorry Mikey............

But it was only a piece of metal.......... You were the one who made it special......

If you want another one.......... Someday you'll make it happen...... But it'll still be YOU who makes it special...... Without you and your care of it...... It was destroyed...... You were the one...... You are the one......

Please remember that......

DjD

My truck started leaking when I told her what happened....shes better now.:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Hey! I was just trying to help!:D
Great....When I am going thru the jungle with you in Hawaii and I get shot with a poison dart in the neck...I can count on you to push completely through the other side.......What a guy LOOOLOL

Atleast I get it out!:D And if you are going through the jungle with me in Hawai'i I think we are both screwed!:D:D:D:D:D

TheSickness said:
6' blonde Alpaca is mine...I hear they taste like squid :dontknow: :D

I'm not quite sure I know what we are talking about anymore???:confused: Are you saying you would Eat an Alpaca or are you saying you would eat an Alpaca???;) :p :p :p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I'm not quite sure I know what we are talking about anymore???:confused: Are you saying you would Eat an Alpaca or are you saying you would eat an Alpaca???;) :p :p :p
Roger......................:thefinger:

How goes it Mikey?

Was very interested in your "No more voices since vacation" comment.

Roy

Yup, Kris would suck out the poison. Then try to spit it in the eye of a Ford owner.

Good morning Steve, how's my favorite family man?

Well we all live with our little friends some are vocal some are not, some vocal ones are kind some are cruel...I hope you learn to accept them for what they are...that is the secret...

Love you man,

Hang tough.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back