A little piece of me died today

Sorry to hear about the truck!

*silence*

Now get back to work so you can buy another one!!!

That sucks man. I feel your pain. I got into some financial troubles a few years ago and had to let the bank take possesion of my Trans Am. . . I tracked it all the way to auction. I didn't want to know where it went after that, for that exact reason. I did find out that the next owner didn't appreciate my flame job and had it repainted. I poured my heart and soul blood and semen into that car. . . Then some pukebucket messes it up. I was devistated.

Tim says it best, YOU made special. :)

Sorry to hear bout it Mikey..

Soon enough the sun will be shining again.. One door closes, another one opens.

Mikey,

Sorry to hear about your loss. May She rest in Pieces!

As a Donor, think of all the SRT Lives that will be saved from the doom that awaits them.

Hey Sickness sorry to hear about your baby. Since she wasn't with you she is in a better place now. You will get another 1 when the time is right. :)

I am looking to buy a SRT 10 and had to sell my other truck which I put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears in to. I sold it to a close friend of mine (for cheap) that help me design the paint job and stereo system in it, thinking he would take care of it. Well that night we went out to the titty bar and as he was pulling in to the parking lot, he rubbed my rim on the curb :motz: ... I would of killed that MF'er if his wife and kid was not at my house (they drove in from Jacksonville to get the truck). It was really hard to let go... I still do not think I have completely. :(

I do feel for you brother!

TheSickness said:
I just got off of the phone with my brother. My old truck 2004 RC Srt-10 # 1075 has been totaled :( Some dip stick smashed it all up in Washington and is selling it in parts :( :( Gawd Damn I am upset. I wanted to maybe buy it back someday but that dream is now crushed as well. I may never get another the way Shit goes for me.......Can I get a moment of silence as I take a knee........:(
Man Mikey, I am SOOOOO SORRY to hear that :( :mad: :mad: :(
You will get another one some day. I know you will.:rock:

Sorry to hear that kid.

In all honesty, I don't think you really would have wanted your old truck back.

To me it would be like getting back together with an exwife/exgirlfriend after a number of years. You would always know she had been used by others when you were apart.

Just my opinion, and I could be wrong.

Silent D said:
Sorry Mikey............

But it was only a piece of metal.......... You were the one who made it special......

If you want another one.......... Someday you'll make it happen...... But it'll still be YOU who makes it special...... Without you and your care of it...... It was destroyed...... You were the one...... You are the one......

Please remember that......

DjD

Well said!!! Hang in there Mikey, another truck will come to you. You are too great of a person for it not too. Be one with the truck.....

Stretch

TheSickness said:
I just got off of the phone with my brother. My old truck 2004 RC Srt-10 # 1075 has been totaled
ohhh shit, there is 2 of you!!! ohh man that sucks to hear and sorry about your truck.........

TheSickness said:
That's the first question I asked LOLOOL.......That was a gut shot Scotty.................:D :D :D Hahahhahaaha

So did it? I bet it survived. You should try to buy the wing from the junk yard and put it in your garage.

FlyingLow said:
So did it? I bet it survived. You should try to buy the wing from the junk yard and put it in your garage.
Yeah it's deffinately worth more then the truck now Bwahahahhahahhaaaaaa:star:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back