A milestone of sorts..

Riff62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is my son Justin's birthday...He is 16 now, and is about to get his learners permit, first job, and all he other things that come with this time a young mans life. I just wanted to say that for all the screwed up things I have ever done in my life, he is the one I got right. He is a good kid, has never been in any trouble, and very rarely gives me any grief about anything. I couldnt ask for a better kid. Makes me wonder what I did to deserve one like him.
He has been through more crap in his short life than any 10 of us on here. How he stays so even tempered and good natured is beyond my comprehension..I am not a normally sentimental guy but I will say this:

Happy Birthday Justin,,I love you more than you will ever know..:) :eek:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Happy Birthday Justin

my son will be turning 2 in Dec, i hope in 10yrs i can say the same :)

I know how you feel...mine will be 19 end of this month and never has been in any trouble.....They say you get paid back with your own kids for the headaches you caused your parents....luckly my wife was a perfect kid growing up...;) .......tell your son happy BD..:rock:

Happy Birthday Justin.:congrats:

I look at children kind of like a savings account. The more you put into it, the better your rewards will be at the end. Sounds like you invested wisely.:congrats: :rock:

Happy Birthday Justin!!

Matt, I am not surprised that your son is a good person. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Riff62 said:
Today is my son Justin's birthday...He is 16 now, and is about to get his learners permit, first job, and all he other things that come with this time a young mans life. I just wanted to say that for all the screwed up things I have ever done in my life, he is the one I got right. He is a good kid, has never been in any trouble, and very rarely gives me any grief about anything. I couldnt ask for a better kid. Makes me wonder what I did to deserve one like him.
He has been through more crap in his short life than any 10 of us on here. How he stays so even tempered and good natured is beyond my comprehension..I am not a normally sentimental guy but I will say this:

Happy Birthday Justin,,I love you more than you will ever know..:) :eek:

Happy birthday little man.

Our children are the best gift we could ever ask for. And that you are so proud of your gift is a great. Let him take the Jag out for a day or two when he gets his permit would be a great thing to do and a great experience you two could talk about for many years to come. Sounds like he will respect the car and you and have a good time.

I'm sure you are a very proud father. Sounds like you have done a good job and have a great reason to brag about him:rock:

-jeff

-jeff

Happy Birthday to Justin.............

May his years be long and full of good health....

God bless Justin and (Matt) his Dad..........

D

scoobert said:
old people are weird.
DITTO :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Happy birthday Justin !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back