A milestone of sorts..

Happy Birthday Justin....Kudos Matt...your boy would not be where he is at without your unconditional Love and support. Know that he did not just "happen" to be a great kid...he''s that way because of great parents.
Enjoy the proud moment.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Great kids come from great parenting.*

Well done Matt!

*Sometimes even great parenting isn't enough. Shit happens.

Thanks guys..And Wifey...
For his birthday, he wanted the new Call of Duty game, and to be able to take off a week from school to play it with his friends..I pre ordered the game for him, and told him he can take 1 day off..I took him out to eat last night..He wanted to go to McDonalds..lol..We hung out for awhile and I got to catch up on things..Found out he is thinking about college..(first choice: "somewhere warm..like Miami.."..He did express some interest in the military as well.....All in all, it was a good evening..

And by the way Scoobert...I am weird..frighteningly so at times it seems..but old?..While its true that statistically speaking I am on the downhill toboggan ride towards death, I still have a few good years left to go..as the song goes, Lord have mercy on my next 30 years..

Congratulations Riff! Sounds like you got a helluva son there. Happy B-day Justin, you got one proud ole man that'll always be there for you!!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back