A MUST SELL '04 SUPERCHARGED 3700 MILES

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I have tried selling the beast before and no one really showed much interest, not sure why tho :confused: .....I really need to sell the truck and I don't want to, but it has to go. I am going to be quitting my job in a few months to go back to school. To me, this is a huge decision and I will need the money to get through the first year. I'm going back to school for my degree in Nursing and it is pretty demanding. Enough about that....now the truck.
Again, it is a 2004 RC (Red) Supercharged with only 3700 miles on it. I bought the truck with 700 miles on it, and I am the only owner. The truck has alot of extras including mopar headers, heat exchanger, delete cats with magna-flow exhaust, lowered, etc, etc.....truck is show room condition, always garaged kept, never seen rain or snow.....only time she has gotten wet is for a bath. The interior is pretty much stock except for the extra gauges....has navigation.
I'm not sure what I will ask for a price...I have stated in the past $32K-$35K, but I am open to reasonable offers, but please don't waste my time for some low ball offer, be respectful ;) . At this time, I will not be parting out the truck...I don't want to go through all the hassle, plus for the price of the truck someone can part it out themselves and probably make some money.
This is a must sell and it makes me sick to my stomach as I write this, but I believe the decision I am making will be better in the long run for me....thanks for you time...bikertat
If you have any questions, feel free to call me (217)-304-6202.....almost forgot, I have all the stock parts that will go with the truck also.....
burnout12.jpg

trucksmall1.jpg

trucksmall.jpg

Good luck with the sale;) Maybe you can find a buyer this time:dontknow: That's one nice Red RC:rock:

Man this is such a tough market to sell. I hope you can take down that for sale sign before you start school. And just think when you get done with school you will probably be able to get a whole fleet of trucks:rock:

MAKE AN OFFER ok fellas...I got accepted to the Nursing program so the truck has to go...I wish I could keep the truck, but there is no way I can afford to keep it (although she is totally paid off).
If anyone is interested...make me an offer....I will not be putting a price on the truck...if I get a good offer, the truck is yours...please don't send silly offers....I'm taking a huge step in my life and I'm nervous enough quitting my job to go back to school....I'm using the money to pay bills while I'm in school, so again, please no silly offers....Thanks bikertat

bikertat, this is a really tough time to sell and I applaud you going into nursing school...that will be a challenge as well.....you might want to try this guy and see if he can help you...he purchases several vipers and other cars...not sure if he would be interested in your truck but you might try??

Walt

http://www.bjmotorz.com/

Bernie Katz
1543 River Road West
Crozier, Virginia 23039
1-804-784-7208 (office)
1-804-784-7209 (fax)
1-804-347-1808 (mobile)

K-80-123 said:
bikertat, this is a really tough time to sell and I applaud you going into nursing school...that will be a challenge as well.....you might want to try this guy and see if he can help you...he purchases several vipers and other cars...not sure if he would be interested in your truck but you might try??

Thanks Walt...I may try him...it can't hurt to try....This is a dumb question, but what does "bump" mean???:dontknow: :eek:

GriffsSRT said:
What SC system is on it?

It is a Paxton...all installed by X-Metal...Truck runs great.....

Yellow venom 366 said:
Hey Bikertat,did you upgrade the brakes? And are you running 410 or 456 gears? Whats the diff between an '04 and '05?

I did not upgrade the brakes and the truck has stock gears (which I believe is 410, someone correct me if I'm wrong..) Honestly, I'm not sure of any differences, since I have never seen an '05...sorry...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
dammm it bikertat i want that truck.... but i have to sell mine first :-(.....

Hell, I may still have it time you sell yours...just keep me in mind, cause if you make me a great deal, its yours :D

TNVIPER said:
Read his sig dummy..:D ......Paxton...;) ..................any interior pictures?..

I don't have many interior pics...but the interior is stock...has navigation...and boomers shifter....other than that...stock and flawless....

Mark, if you can swing it, JUMP ON IT.

You might be able to get on by this black RC! ;)

Thanks Walt...I may try him...it can't hurt to try....This is a dumb question, but what does "bump" mean???

that just gets you on top of the list again.More eyes looking at your thread!!

Did Boomer mount the gauges on the pillar, or steering wheel. Or does the inside really look stock?

BurntRubber said:
Did Boomer mount the gauges on the pillar, or steering wheel. Or does the inside really look stock?

Sorry it has taken so long to write back, been really busy with work.
Yes he mounted the three gauges on the pillar and I have two gauges on the steering column. I have some pictures somewhere of the inside of the truck, but I can't find them.....the inside looks pretty much stock except for the gauges and the shifter......

Ok guys (and gals), as I mentioned earlier...please no low ball offers, don't waste my time...I just had an offer for $22,800 from a member....are you serious??? I have that in just extras on the truck....I don't care how much gas prices are...this is an "04 single owner with only 3,700 miles (Three Thousand Seven Hundred).....if someone thinks that I am being an a** about this, please speak up, but for God's sake....I consider that an insult of an offer....:mad:
And yes, I understand "Whatever money that is put into a vehicle is considered a loss", but that is a ridiculous offer...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back