A MUST SELL '04 SUPERCHARGED 3700 MILES

bikertat said:
Ok guys (and gals), as I mentioned earlier...please no low ball offers, don't waste my time...I just had an offer for $22,800 from a member....are you serious??? I have that in just extras on the truck....I don't care how much gas prices are...this is an "04 single owner with only 3,700 miles (Three Thousand Seven Hundred).....if someone thinks that I am being an a** about this, please speak up, but for God's sake....I consider that an insult of an offer....:mad:
And yes, I understand "Whatever money that is put into a vehicle is considered a loss", but that is a ridiculous offer...
I think if i felt the way that you do, (About feeling insulted) I would set a price and state firm. If it sells fine,If not adjust your stance.Just my .02:dontknow:

JRSVIPR said:
I think if i felt the way that you do, (About feeling insulted) I would set a price and state firm. If it sells fine,If not adjust your stance.Just my .02:dontknow:

My first post stated exactly that:
bikertat said:
I'm not sure what I will ask for a price...I have stated in the past $32K-$35K, but I am open to reasonable offers, but please don't waste my time for some low ball offer, be respectful ;) . At this time, I will not be parting out the truck...I don't want to go through all the hassle, plus for the price of the truck someone can part it out themselves and probably make some money.

OK OK OK...I'll bid $23,800 :) I know how you feel, I lost a bunch on mine last year (a year to the date it was at PBJ for upgrades) :)

You supercharged guys with trucks for sale are killin me here!

Last edited:
bikertat said:
My first post stated exactly that:
I agree with you bro,But if i'm looking to buy one of these trucks i want to get it for the lowest price possible.Hell i paid MSRP for mine,Do you think i would be happy with a offer like that? I really hate seeing our trucks selling so low.

I had a delership offer me 18k for mine today in San Antonio. I gave them some rubber on the way out for free

LoveThisTruck said:
I had a delership offer me 18k for mine today in San Antonio. I gave them some rubber on the way out for free

I would give you 19500:D

LoveThisTruck said:

I had a dealership offer me $24K trade in (actually on the new challenger), wish I had the truck with me, cause I would have done the same thing :burnout: :D

im hopeing he dosnt sell and is stuck with the truck untill i can get mine sold lol... may take a few months ... but hey rick not selling is good luck for me :) ... jinx this sale damit LOL... i had 0 calls on mine this past 2 weeks gonna lower the price 5 k and see what happens for the next week

Too bad this deal wasnt around 10 months ago...I love my truck but I would have $$$ more in my pocket right now and still have a badazz truck...;)

At 3,700 miles that's virtually a new truck. I wouldn't have the gall to make an offer lower than :deal:$33k. If I didn't have the SRT-8 I would jump all over this deal.

Venom Power said:
At 3,700 miles that's virtually a new truck. I wouldn't have the gall to make an offer lower than :deal:$33k. If I didn't have the SRT-8 I would jump all over this deal.

Thats exactly what I was thinking :D I may just keep it....why not right? I'll just work two jobs and go to school...I think the beast is worth it:D :burnout:

bikertat said:
Thats exactly what I was thinking :D I may just keep it....why not right? I'll just work two jobs and go to school...I think the beast is worth it:D :burnout:

keep fighting the dark side young Skywalker and stay with us..........I think you will save a lot of wear on your shoe toes from kicking yourself if you keep the truck..;)

Still for sale...the truck really has to go :( .. Going back to school and I need some cash...truck is completely paid for, title in hand...I am even willing to trade for a Harley Street Glide and some cash....

I am going to be putting the truck in the paper and try Ebay. I finally got my acceptance letter in the mail, so I am definitely going back to school and the truck has to go....I hate to do this to myself, but the first $30K takes the truck with all stock parts....let me know if anyone is interested....truck has only 3795 miles on it....always garage kept, always........Need the money..and fast...school starts in just over a month...

I'm sorry to say, but if you really want to sell your truck you need to price it right. I'd say 25-26k and you would get it sold. Good luck with your sale.

shit i wish my would sell... but have had no luck.... in the trader for 4 weeks 0 calls... ohhwell.... good luck rick.. wich i could have got rid of mine and picked up yours... dosnt look like its gonna happen

sleeper said:
I'm sorry to say, but if you really want to sell your truck you need to price it right. I'd say 25-26k and you would get it sold. Good luck with your sale.

Dude no offense but you must be high:canabis: have you actually read all of the upgrades on the truck?

Rat - hang in there don't take a beating on the truck I'm sure you could get the 30k at least to the right person. Have you considered listing the truck in the DuPont Registry? A lot of high end/customized cars and trucks in the magazine (something to consider).

Have you considered refinancing the truck to get the cash you need for school?

What ever you decide Good Luck.

bikertat said:
I am going to be putting the truck in the paper and try Ebay. I finally got my acceptance letter in the mail, so I am definitely going back to school and the truck has to go....I hate to do this to myself, but the first $30K takes the truck with all stock parts....let me know if anyone is interested....truck has only 3795 miles on it....always garage kept, always........Need the money..and fast...school starts in just over a month...
30k with the supercharger or taken back to stock?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back