A question to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

womsterr

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Guys...if you were to buy a Paxton from a particular vendor and only say 1/4 kit arrived? What would you do? What is my recourse? I can't even get the guy to answer the phone, return a phonecall, PMs...NOTHING. The only thing I got was the blower and air box.

The shipping company says only that they have had multiple problems with this particular vendor and as a result won't be paying a claim. I drove 8 hours to pick up the package and this vendor wouldn't stay open an extra 10 minutes to let me pick it up. Told me all is good would ship it the next week. Insurance wont' do anything.

Not sure what to do...

When I research more the company has an unsatifactory BBB record as well.

I've tried for months to come to a fair compromise - but I get NOTHING in return....nothing.

Last edited:
Whew....this could get sticky...but...

The power of these forums are more powerful than many people think...

There are a tremendous number of people who read but never post on these forums...I met just such a person yesterday...they are not a member here but after researching a shop....they pulled the trigger on a S/C install...

Having said that....and this in no way means you Wom....

When posting the business practices of a vendor make sure your side of the story is clean as well....we both know there will be reply posts...:D ....

All in all...if someone has been wronged...it is to the benefit of everyone that the story be told..

There has to be trust....I sent $$$ to Stinker for a new rear end without second thought because it is Stinker...DC has my CC# on file......trust.....

Last edited:
Your right man. I HATE to do this. But at this point I don't think I have a choice. Basically I'm just getting pissed on and threatened. Not even a diaglogue or offer to negotiate...nothing....

"When posting the business practices of a vendor make sure your side of the story is clean as well....we both know there will be reply posts... ...."

My side of the story is I paid a shitload for a paxton and have a blower unit and an airbox...nothing else....

Again - I don't WANT to do this or have things get sticky or anything. But man am I getting dissed now....just nothing. Sorry...your just out 4 or 5 grand man....

Last edited:
Man...I would be pissed also. I know what youre talking about....this might be your best chance to get it clarified. If it doesn't, well thats why we have a judicial system. Take care of it at the lowest level possible if you can though....

I will give the person one last chance to respond or negotiate. So far the response has been complete apathy. This is a gentle push. I'm willing to listen to any offers...

Last edited:
womsterr said:
I will give the person one last chance to respond or negotiate. So far the response has been complete apathy. This is a gentle push. I'm willing to listen to any offers...

I'm full blooded Sicilian bro........ We got all kinda ways of dealin' with shit like this.....

My cousin Nunzio is the David Copperfield of Rialto.....:eek: ;) :D

Django

Last edited:
See thats what sucks Djanjo. I HATE the drama....

I just want to put it all behind me. The truck hasn't run in ages....

At least now she is getting worked on in my garage. Would like to put the blower I spent a small fortune on on it...

sounds like you got ripped off. sorry to hear that bro. make sure to post that vendor's name up here so nobody else (who reads) gets ripped off also. I'm still looking for a blower as well and I simply can't afford to be ripped off.

Wow, I would agree that you should give it one more shot, save all your e-mails (possibly printing them all) and give it one more week. let them know that if you hear nothing in a week you'll inform various forums about their business practices.

During my fiasco with 2 dealerships listed in my sig I still have all the paperwork...just in case.

I'd hop in a car at 4 am and drive my ass to go get the items if it came down to it. Don't give em any excuses, just show up and don't leave till you get your parts. Sounds like you have already tried being diplomatic and it has failed miserably.

Try one more time. Then we all can get involved. I think it worked once with JH, we do have power in numbers...if nothing else we could attack his email with so many messages that support your position that it might cause him some angst.

The legal route is appropriate...this is grand theft...not a minor issue.

Keep us posted.

Roy

Silverback said:
I'm going to reserve comment until I hear more on this.

Of course, I could be wrong but months with no resolution and no response to multiple attempts to contact the vendor not sure what else there can be.

Save your emails, call times, shipping receipts, and cancelled check. I'm not a lawyer but sounds like you definately have a case.

Now...like someone told me last week...."post the Vendor so somebody else on here doesnt get screwed". ;)

I'm outta this one,

no replies jsut have at it.

but do notice the thread was started at 1 am on a saturday night in which the asaid person knows that the mentioned will not be on here or at work til monday.

Also both sides ned to be listened to , but I warn most of you this is gonna be ugly to a degree, lawsuits, insurance fraud, lying, cheatin, and jsut flat out piss match.

but my only word to Womsteer would be, do as Jack jsut did, as I did, as K-man did.

Get off you lazy ass , make the trip to Gary's and talk to him face to face, and have it out in the parking lot if need be.

AWDisuzu said:
sounds like you got ripped off. sorry to hear that bro. make sure to post that vendor's name up here so nobody else (who reads) gets ripped off also. I'm still looking for a blower as well and I simply can't afford to be ripped off.

I think a lot of people will be looking for a supercharger sooner than later, with me being one of them. I don't know the entire story, but if the aforementioned vendor is Boomer, Roe, DC or Underground, Houston, we could have a problem.

I dont know , but I'z done called BoJangles and ordered a 5 gal bucket of cajun fried chicken, and a six pack of old milwaukee.

HOUSTON THE ROCKETS HAVE FIRED!!! THE COUNTDOWN HAS COMENCED!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back