A record !!!

6pakattack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know that I can ever seen where there were only 6 members and 2 guests on the site,WOW !!! Sorry,I forgot it's MUTHERS DAY !!!!:D :D

I'll bet there was a server reboot

Keep in mind the "Currently Active Members" is very inaccurate. It should be members who were online :laugh: You can log in for 5 minutes and then log out of the site and your user name will still show for an hour or more. Not sure what this site is set too, by the looks of it, 1-1/2 to 2 hours? The time can be set in Admin. 15-30 minutes works better IMO as it gives a more honest reflection of who is actually online. :) May not look as impressive with a hundred members on but at least you can actually see who is online and active. 2c

Last edited:
Or...

Your like me and never log out........

.....I never log out either (auto sign in) but you have to leave the site sometime, right? Unless you leave it open 24/7? When you "leave" (not log out, close the site down) it still shows you as being "active" even though it can be an hour or so after you actual "leave". ;)

Oh, I could be at work or asleep and my computer is still chewing up electrons ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back