A SAD DAY for FORD F-150 ROUSH!!

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I was driving here in City (Edmonton) heading to the south side on the Whitemud freeway and a red QC Ford Roush with white stripes was in and out of traffic infront of me,so I decided to follow him,I was right on his bumper observing his dirty truck,then I could see him watching me in his mirror,I was trying to get up beside him and then he was really trying to get away,so I just took my time behind him patiently waiting for traffic to open up as it does going south heading out of town,we got down by 23rd ave going south and traffic opened right up,he cuts across three lanes and just walks on it,I move across into the opening too about 1/8 mile of no traffic and he was wide open,so I open Yellow Venom up a little and I pull right up beside him like nothing!! LMFAO! thats was way too easy,He looks over like he seen a ghost and I let him take off first about a truck length I jumped on it and BLEW his doors off really bad!!:drool:,I slowed down and he pulled up beside me and gave me the nod and thumbs up and we went on our way!!:rock:

Nice man!!!! Very nice lol like your phrase "gave him some yellow venom" NICE KILL

Good job Joe sounds like your getting more comfortable with the tuned Paxton. :rock:

It's become a REALLY FUN truck again!! I goty tranny cable adjusted properly again after I played with Roush truck, I was heading to AceOmatic's shop and WOW! That sure helped it ALOT!! Was kicking down when it wasn't suppose to and would take off sideways if you weren't careful and catch it in time! Now it holds beautifully in each gear like its suppose to until you kick it in the guts!! LMAO

:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back