A sighting in Houma,la

1BADTRK

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a Yellow Quad Cab Srt-10 with Tennesse Plates. Is it anybody on here.

I'll be in Nola tomorrow.. :) No truck though... Just coming for a visit to party up for the weekend. :rock:

Shit Jack i wish it would of been you. I'd took you to eat some Coonass Food. Some Jambalaya,Gumbo,some Raw Oysters and all the Beer you can Drink.

I'll be right there. I love me some Coonass Food!!!:rock::rock::rock:

Theres a YF on the used lot at the Toyota dealership. Thought about going barter with them on price but man I really want another RC. Hate myself for getting rid of it.

Theres a YF on the used lot at the Toyota dealership. Thought about going barter with them on price but man I really want another RC. Hate myself for getting rid of it.

Hey Bruce, I stopped by the other day and just glanced at that Yellow Fever on the Toyota lot. I didn't look inside or nothin I was just wondering what they were asking for it. It's got 62,000 miles and there asking $19,400. Really not a bad price.

Hey Bruce, I stopped by the other day and just glanced at that Yellow Fever on the Toyota lot. I didn't look inside or nothin I was just wondering what they were asking for it. It's got 62,000 miles and there asking $19,400. Really not a bad price.

Yup, I went look at it yesterday just for giggles. The price I would bet is negotiable. Who ever had treated it like a work truck. It has a bunch of dents and dings but for the amount of dings the paints in pretty good shape. I did notice the hood had been repainted as it didnt match the rest of the truck. Looks like they might have had a blow out on the front passenger side tire, the wheel well was torn up pretty good. Exhaust wasnt stock but what ever it is under there is rusted to hell and back. I have an "inside source" Im waiting to find out what they traded it in at. Im almost tempted to walk in and offer them 13k just to see if they take it. If only it was an RC. :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back