A Special Florida GTG for a New England Visitor!!!

ntw0rk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok Florida Peeps! I know that February is already a busy month, but we have a special guest coming that wants to see what all the fuss is about! I say we show him!!

Treker will be in Palm Beach the last weekend of February.
So, we just need to put our heads together and nail down a place and a time!!!

Already got a couple of positive responses from a couple of guys, so let's get the list started!

Treker
ntw0rk

Place: ?
Date/Time:

Every Friday night there's Cruise-in in Davie at the Tower Shops !! Lots of all different kinds of vehicles depending on the weather !!! A number of DTW peeps frequent there !!! Somewhere close by there is a Daisy Dukes restaurant that is some good food and eye candy !!! :dontknow:

ntw0rk said:
That would be sweet! I will let you know Tyler!

Thanks! :rock: If it is on the weekend then I can make it because I have the school on the week.

Just saw this thread... Thanks for starting it Scott... Look forward to meeting you Floridians...

Tyler... This is gonna be in Florida. You are gonna try to make it? :dontknow:
Be great to have another NE member join us.

I will be down from the 28th of Feb to the 3rd of March. Plan on seeing family while there and some friends. I dont mind driving a bit also one day so maybe we can pick a central location. I dont know the area well so I will need help.

Look forward to it. Cant wait. I need a vacay in the worst way.

TREKER said:
Tyler... This is gonna be in Florida. You are gonna try to make it? :dontknow:
Be great to have another NE member join us.

Maybe...but I would love to go to another GTG. I want to meet all of you and have a good time. I am sick of it in here because of cold weather and snow! I want to see how it is like to be in Florida. So, let hope I can make it. Feb 28th and 29th isn't good for me but I can make it on March 1th. I think the GTG should be on Saturday which is on March 1th.

DRamSrt10 said:
Maybe...but I would love to go to another GTG. I want to meet all of you and have a good time. I am sick of it in here because of cold weather and snow! I want to see how it is like to be in Florida. So, let hope I can make it. Feb 28th and 29th isn't good for me but I can make it on March 1th. I think the GTG should be on Saturday which is on March 1th.

Awesome... This should be a great time. :rock:

Hmmmmm . . . ! :idea:

Very interesting . . . :D :rock:

Is this going to interfere with the Old Town gtg at the end of Feb ????? :dontknow: If so,this date can always be changed for the Flpeeps !!

6pakattack said:
Treker
ntw0rk
QueLocura
6pakattack

Add me to the list:
Treker
Network
Quelocura
6pakattack
1qksrt

If you guys are staying in Palm Beach you're not to far from Moroso for Friday night test & tune.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back