A Special Florida GTG for a New England Visitor!!!

thanks for your avatar and picture, woodys wife browsed through for the first time and saw it , meant a lot to her.

flchub said:
ok guys chime in on who's all coming,or give ur lame reason why u cant showup
I should be there,Although I might be a little late(family affair):D
I think Moroso might be a better Meet place:burnout:

flchub said:
ok guys chime in on who's all coming,or give ur lame reason why u cant showup

How's this for LAME,I just don't feel like driving down there right now,I'm suffering from PMS ????:D

6pakattack said:
How's this for LAME,I just don't feel like driving down there right now,I'm suffering from PMS ????:D
Is that a Yes or no????:dontknow: :dontknow:

Just got off the phone with Treker,
Since most everyone bailed,Especially the one who started this thread,we will probably have a little G.T.G. at my house on Sunday.

Hey boys.... Able to check site on my blackberry, no wifi for the laptop. Looks like Mickey and Chub may be the only ones around that are able to show the scarey NE member how the Florida boys party. Maybe all those pics of other gtg's are all photoshoped :dontknow: I mean, this is how it works down here? All talk..... No show, no go???? Not impressed at all. :rolleyes: I will be making my full report to the NE members at the next staff meeting ;)

Hell, I just may send Joemags down here to pay the no shows a little visit for this lack of respect.

When ntw0rk was in the NE last June, we got 16 trucks and went to 2 events in one day!!!!!

Now its down to Mickey's house for a meet and greet sometime on Sunday..... Et tu 6pak??? :dontknow: I may need to have a NE gtg in Florida and bring all the boys down here to say it was a real gtg. We won't even need bananas. :D
At least I can get a hug from Chub.... ;)

Last edited:
TREKER said:
Hey boys.... Able to check site on my blackberry, no wifi for the laptop. Looks like Mickey and Chub may be the only ones around that are able to show the scarey NE member how the Florida boys party. Maybe all those pics of other gtg's are all photoshoped :dontknow: I mean, this is how it works down here? All talk..... No show, no go???? Not impressed at all. :rolleyes: I will be making my full report to the NE members at the next staff meeting ;)

Hell, I just may send Joemags down here to pay the no shows a little visit for this lack of respect.

When ntw0rk was in the NE last June, we got 16 trucks and went to 2 events in one day!!!!!

Now its down to Mickey's house for a meet and greet sometime on Sunday..... Et tu 6pak??? :dontknow: I may need to have a NE gtg in Florida and bring all the boys down here to say it was a real gtg. We won't even need bananas. :D
At least I can get a hug from Chub.... ;)
i'm really sorry treker,:eek: ,i'll take ya to the track tonight,start a thread and bail on it,thanks :mad:

Sorry, just wasn't in the cards for me to be there....

I have apologized to Treker, and that's good enough....

I'll see whoever wants to make it at my house Sunday.There's even a couple of local car shows here as well!!:rock:

Lol.... Did you have a brain fart or something??? :dontknow:

Saw you almost a month ago Dennis. :confused:

TREKER said:
Lol.... Did you have a brain fart or something??? :dontknow:

Saw you almost a month ago Dennis. :confused:

Just checking to see how long it would take these hamster brains to figure it out !!! Florida,home of the Newlyweds and the Nearly Deads !!!!:D :D :D :D And yes the hole is already dug !!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back