A Special Florida GTG for a New England Visitor!!!

This list doesn't look so long,what's up with that ???:dontknow:

I Say Moroso,
George(Black viper) will show,Chad(Rice eater will show,if back from Washington)Dennis(sixpacattack)might make it,Clint(FL. Chub)will show,Mutt???,Network-Maybe?AnD ROZ:elefant: ,More to join,I,m sure!!
I,m dying to see George's Roe run!!!:burnout:

I got off the list some how. I'm in regardless of what we do.

flchub
1qksrt
Roz& mutt
ntw0rk (Unless I am in Boston)
BlackViper

blackviper said:
I got off the list some how. I'm in regardless of what we do.

flchub
1qksrt
Roz& mutt
BlackViper

Never doubted it for a second!!:D

OK,I'm officially on the list !!!Any other takers ??

flchub
1qksrt
Roz& mutt
BlackViper
6pak

I am keeping an eye on it fella's...but Mom, Dad, and Grandma get in on Feb 29th... so we will see. I will be a late entry at best.

6pakattack said:
OK,I'm officially on the list !!!Any other takers ??

flchub
1qksrt
Roz& mutt
BlackViper
6pak
With this bunch, I've contacted Anheiser Busch, requesting the immediate increase in production and shipments to Florida. :p (Just a little help from a fellow trucker.) PS, if NBT ends up going, there won't be a chicken wing safe for a 100 miles.

joemags54 said:
With this bunch, I've contacted Anheiser Busch, requesting the immediate increase in production and shipments to Florida. :p (Just a little help from a fellow trucker.) PS, if NBT ends up going, there won't be a chicken wing safe for a 100 miles.

You've got that right !!! And the HOT Mofos too !!!

I hate to do this guys . . . :eek:

After talking to Scott(ntw0rk) and Earl(Brat), I was totally un-aware that Ft. L was like 2.5 - 3 hours south of Orlando. I was under the assumption this was an Orlando GTG. (I think it started out that way)

Anyways, with that being said, I don't think I'll be making the trip down. That's gonna be almost 12 hours - one way. Orando/Tampa is about my threshold for a weekend (driving) trip.

I hope the S. FL boys can represent the state of FL well and show Scott (TREKER) how it's done - FL STYLE! :rock:

Have fun, and drink 30 for me!

Amtrucker will be meeting up with the Muttster and his bitch Dennis (ACR that is),I'll sit and waite to see who else from this side is headed down,and if noone,I'll hook up with (SmokinJoe ?),Mickey and anyone else South of me !!

6pakattack said:
Amtrucker will be meeting up with the Muttster and his bitch Dennis (ACR that is),I'll sit and waite to see who else from this side is headed down,and if noone,I'll hook up with (SmokinJoe ?),Mickey and anyone else South of me !!
i'll call chad over the weekend

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back