A special thanks to Denise & Jerry

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently my truck was broken into and amungst the things taken was a Knife that was special to me....It was given to me from Shawn at last years Nat's. Well I started thinking.........I know scary Shit right LOOOLOOL:p I wanted to try and replace it but could not find the same one anywhere. So I made a call to one of this sites best peep's and purchased a Bitchin Al Mar Sere. I know how hard times have been for Denise since she lost her job about a year ago, so I helped her and myself a little....Let me tell you I am so pleased with the service So Cal knives gave me I am going to be a regular customer forever. For those who don't know So.Cal knives is their internet business...

Excellent quality products and affordable even for a poor Som Bitch like me :eek: :D So if any of you guys collect knife's please check them out....It will also give you a chance to help a fellow member out in her time of need....After all she has been with us for over 3 years and has been in the fore front of helping others everytime.....So has Jerry :D

J & D Thank You very much for everything and thanks for being such a Bitchin and supportive member of all these sites....I am getting my raises OCT.1 expect another order soon :rock: I Love you guys and I am glad I could help.....It was my honor :rock: Your Friend always, Mikey :D

Jerry and Denise fkn rule................

How bout a pikkie of the knife...........?

D

TheSickness said:
Recently my truck was broken into and amungst the things taken was a Knife that was special to me....It was given to me from Shawn at last years Nat's. Well I started thinking.........I know scary Shit right LOOOLOOL:p I wanted to try and replace it but could not find the same one anywhere. So I made a call to one of this sites best peep's and purchased a Bitchin Al Mar Sere. I know how hard times have been for Denise since she lost her job about a year ago, so I helped her and myself a little....Let me tell you I am so pleased with the service So Cal knives gave me I am going to be a regular customer forever. For those who don't know So.Cal knives is their internet business...

Excellent quality products and affordable even for a poor Som Bitch like me :eek: :D So if any of you guys collect knife's please check them out....It will also give you a chance to help a fellow member out in her time of need....After all she has been with us for over 3 years and has been in the fore front of helping others everytime.....So has Jerry :D

J & D Thank You very much for everything and thanks for being such a Bitchin and supportive member of all these sites....I am getting my raises OCT.1 expect another order soon :rock: I Love you guys and I am glad I could help.....It was my honor :rock: Your Friend always, Mikey :D

Well thank you very much for the nice words Mikey :rock: this means alot to us both. Glad you liked it! :elefant: :elefant: :D :D Now just remember not to hurt yourself, it is sharp. Don't poke your eye out (you know the eye) :p :p I have a special knife for curcumcision...

Wifey said:
Well thank you very much for the nice words Mikey :rock: this means alot to us both. Glad you liked it! :elefant: :elefant: :D :D Now just remember not to hurt yourself, it is sharp. Don't poke your eye out (you know the eye) :p :p I have a special knife for curcumcision...
Hey D post a pic for Django :D Of the Sere :rock:

Django said:
Pammie and Lonnie Anderson when they were both 25?

D
Sorry, fresh outta those ;)

Django said:
Very nice toothpick..... I collect Bowies..... How much is it.....? PM if necc.

D
That is my personal pride and joy - but you will be the first to know if I let it go :D

It was commissioned by RJ Reynolds and the Al Mar knife company produced this one (prototype). It was to be given out at awards ceremonies, presented to drivers at the end of the season and the likes.

Upon receipt of the knife, the RJ Reynolds people were overwhelmed by the virtual size of it and decided it would not benefit their publicity factor by having a bunch of rednecks running around the pits with bowie knives after a race :dontknow: :dontknow: :D so the idea was shelved.

This is the only one that was made. Go NASCAR ....................... ;) ;)

The thought of actually merchandising these at the tract was entertained also, image - 80,000 "Stinkers" with Bowie Knives :eek:

Wifey said:
That is my personal pride and joy - but you will be the first to know if I let it go :D

It was commissioned by RJ Reynolds and the Al Mar knife company produced this one (prototype). It was to be given out at awards ceremonies, presented to drivers at the end of the season and the likes.

Upon receipt of the knife, the RJ Reynolds people were overwhelmed by the virtual size of it and decided it would not benefit their publicity factor by having a bunch of rednecks running around the pits with bowie knives after a race :dontknow: :dontknow: :D so the idea was shelved.

This is the only one that was made. Go NASCAR ....................... ;) ;)

The thought of actually merchandising these at the tract was entertained also, image - 80,000 "Stinkers" with Bowie Knives :eek:

Ah, I had no idea that it's a one-of-a-kind.........

I thought you were a dealer for these knives.......

I wouldn't presume to buy your prized possession, kiddo......sorry:eek:

D

Great I start a thread about you selling knives and LOLOLOL I am cornfussed....You cant eat that Som bitch....Sell it for Gods sake LMAO :dontknow: :D

Django said:
Ah, I had no idea that it's a one-of-a-kind.........

I thought you were a dealer for these knives.......

I wouldn't presume to buy your prized possession, kiddo......sorry:eek:

D
I do have a dealership for their new line of knives like Mikey got. The rest of the collection is rare, collectible one of a kinds, etc.

I will always keep you in mind if I part with it though :rock:

Here is a picture of the Al Mar SERE 2000 that Mikey got ...................

TheSickness said:
:) .................:rock: They make a great stocking stuffer.....Hey is my sock still there :D
uuhhh...yeah..sure..:D

This is the one I will use to modify Mikey to a two skin from his legendary five skin status ................. I will leave just enough so he can pull it over his head and cover his hears - what a dick head :D :D ;) :D

It is from our current inventory

Wifey said:
This is the one I will use to modify Mikey to a two skin from his legendary five skin status ................. I will leave just enough so he can pull it over his head and cover his hears - what a dick head :D :D ;) :D

You better stock the F up I am selling for you now.......I will do what it takes to get you guys some help.....I hope the people on this site will as well :rock:

Wifey said:

Looks like a variation on the old Ghurka knife.........

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back