A special thanks to Denise & Jerry

I really don't have alot of stuff in the way of new knives.

I can order new Al Mar's from the catalog.

I can also order new Randall Kings (some are available and some are being manufactured and are backed up at the warehouse) but I only have a few on hand.

Mostly I have custom one of a kinds, collectibles and Vintage Al Mar's. I have a couple of Randall Made Knives (some models, such as the Sasquatch can take 9 years to get if you order them new from Randall Knives and I don't think they are taking any orders on them).

So there you have it. Anyone interested in anything specific shoot me a PM and I will see if I have what you are looking for. :D :D :D

Thanks Mikey and I'm glad you liked your SERE 2000 :rock:

Wifey said:
I really don't have alot of stuff in the way of new knives.

I can order new Al Mar's from the catalog.

I can also order new Randall Kings (some are available and some are being manufactured and are backed up at the warehouse) but I only have a few on hand.

Mostly I have custom one of a kinds, collectibles and Vintage Al Mar's. I have a couple of Randall Made Knives (some models, such as the Sasquatch can take 9 years to get if you order them new from Randall Knives and I don't think they are taking any orders on them).

So there you have it. Anyone interested in anything specific shoot me a PM and I will see if I have what you are looking for. :D :D :D

Thanks Mikey and I'm glad you liked your SERE 2000 :rock:
Liked it.....I sleep with it in my Boxers :D :rock: For the best knives and the best service on the net....It's So Cal Knives for all your cuttin needs :cool:

TheSickness said:
Liked it.....I sleep with it in my Boxers :D :rock: For the best knives and the best service on the net....It's So Cal Knives for all your cuttin needs :cool:

You got it :rolleyes: Don't make me hurt you, you Know it is my dream in life :D

I thought you were not suppossed to have any sharp objects Mikey... ;)

Glad things worked out for you tho...

He is naturally equipped with a couple of very sharp objects...one is in his mouth and the other is cranium.

Silverback said:
Can you get steak knives?:dontknow:

And yes, I'm serious.
Al Mar makes awesome steak knives John :D Jap steel is the best in the world...I could PM you their home number if you would like......

BTW you ain't never leaving this place Bastid :D :p I forbid it :rock:

Silverback said:
Can you get steak knives?:dontknow:

And yes, I'm serious.

I can get any of the Al Mar "Chef Knives" in a variety of handles, however, non are serrated. I'm not sure if any would qualify as "steak knives" or not. You can check them out at www.almarknives.com and let me know if you see anything interesting and I can set you up :rock:

I will email or PM you with a picture of a very gorgeous set of steak knives (Al Mar) I have in my personal collection which may interest you. I need my photographer to get some pictures so give me a couple days :D

Hope yer doing good Dad! I hear you are a busy busy guy :( :D Thanks for checkin in with us :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Damn, I would love to need steak knives...I get so tired of tofu and bean sprouts.

Prof said:
Damn, I would love to need steak knives...I get so tired of tofu and bean sprouts.
I have knives that will take care of all your tofu needs :D They are plastic and come in packs of 50 :p :p :p :p

Begood said:
Well Roy, there is always Buddy's pizza.:D

Bill.

Oh man! I had forgotten all about Buddy's Pizza! Next time I come I am going to pick you and Will up, and we are going to get four deep dish pizza's from Buddy's (two for Will).

Christine just called me for dinner...vegetable soup...no meat, no beef broth, no chicken broth, just vegetables...

Damn its tough living with a vegetarian...

Plastic knives eh? How about ceramic Denise?

Prof said:
Oh man! I had forgotten all about Buddy's Pizza! Next time I come I am going to pick you and Will up, and we are going to get four deep dish pizza's from Buddy's (two for Will).

Christine just called me for dinner...vegetable soup...no meat, no beef broth, no chicken broth, just vegetables...

Plastic knives eh? How about ceramic Denise?
Plastic is for tofu :p

TheSickness said:
Al Mar makes awesome steak knives John :D Jap steel is the best in the world...I could PM you their home number if you would like......

BTW you ain't never leaving this place Bastid :D :p I forbid it :rock:

I'm not leaving son. I was just so damn beat that night I didn't care if I lived or died.

The only real stress relief I have is with my family here, and the Cobra in the garage.

I'm just not going to be able to be stopping by on a daily basis. Hell, tomorrow will be a 14 hour day. Damn people that schedule late afternoon meetings.

Wifey said:
I can get any of the Al Mar "Chef Knives" in a variety of handles, however, non are serrated. I'm not sure if any would qualify as "steak knives" or not. You can check them out at www.almarknives.com and let me know if you see anything interesting and I can set you up :rock:

I will email or PM you with a picture of a very gorgeous set of steak knives (Al Mar) I have in my personal collection which may interest you. I need my photographer to get some pictures so give me a couple days :D

Hope yer doing good Dad! I hear you are a busy busy guy :( :D Thanks for checkin in with us :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I looked at their site and did not see any steak knives. Did I miss something?:dontknow:

There, the kid can have fun with me on that one.:eek:

Prof said:

Roy, I would get a good knive just so I could slit my f*cking wrists. Sorry, I need my meat.

Wifey said:

The "Ultra-Chef" set in Cocobolo is stunningly beautiful. :eek: :rock: I would love a price on a full set, please. :) (Might get myself a set and a set for my Pop for Christmas :) )

I always have been a sucker for good Damascus Steel. :eek:

Silverback said:
I looked at their site and did not see any steak knives. Did I miss something?:dontknow:

I don't believe there are any specific "steak knives" just the Chef's knives. Possibly the smaller ones would work for steak knives, I dunno???

I will send you a picture of the vintage set I told you about in the PM. I think Al Mar only made steak knives like the ones I have when he was still alive.

I will check it out with the owner of the company and get back to you :D

Black1 said:
The "Ultra-Chef" set in Cocobolo is stunningly beautiful. :eek: :rock: I would love a price on a full set, please. :) (Might get myself a set and a set for my Pop for Christmas :) )

I always have been a sucker for good Damascus Steel. :eek:

Jake, I will definitely get you a price on a full set - Give me a day or so and I will PM you :D

Silverback said:

Sorry didn't clean the lens, damn Yettie's :confused: Also, the blades are mirror finish, so the sky is making them look dark.

Are these what you call "steak" knives?? If so, I don't think Al Mar makes them any more, just the vintage collectibles like this set (if you can find one). This set we obtained through a friend. It was given to Mike Stewart (President/CEO of BlackJack Knife Comany) by Al Mar himself for a wedding gift. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW :rock: :rock: :rock: What a lucky man :D
They are also engraved by Bob Valade (he was the master engraver for Colt Firearms for more than two decades) ......... He also engraved for Al Mar Knife company and I believe he still does. His engraved stuff is also hard to come by.

I will contact the owner and see if they do exist though.. :dontknow:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back