A traitor in our midst

MOD(S)QUAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I confess it's me. It's a little slow around here now that winter has arrived, so I thought I would sneak this in here and try not to get banned from the brotherhood. I must admit that the Hellcat was on the top of my list but the pricing is still outrageous and I couldn't give in to the hype, maybe I'm cheap... who knows.
I picked up a 2016 Camaro 2SS 6.2L with dual mode exhaust, 8sp auto trans and sunroof. I added the ACR-ish stripe yesterday so in 6 months I don't look like every other Camaro on the road. Excuse the sucky photos.

My bromance for the truck hasn't changed any, she still is the head turner of the family !!

2016.jpg

2016d.jpg

2016f.jpg

The new frame and suspension is based on the caddy CTS is going to be a lot better handling and ride set-up and the price of the SS is a lot better than the hellcat

Yeah I confess it's me. It's a little slow around here now that winter has arrived, so I thought I would sneak this in here and try not to get banned from the brotherhood. I must admit that the Hellcat was on the top of my list but the pricing is still outrageous and I couldn't give in to the hype, maybe I'm cheap... who knows.
I picked up a 2016 Camaro 2SS 6.2L with dual mode exhaust, 8sp auto trans and sunroof. I added the ACR-ish stripe yesterday so in 6 months I don't look like every other Camaro on the road. Excuse the sucky photos.

My bromance for the truck hasn't changed any, she still is the head turner of the family !!

How dare you... Have good taste and enjoy such an awesome car like that?? :) lol so jealous right now.

Nice to have options! Nice car.

The new frame and suspension is based on the caddy CTS is going to be a lot better handling and ride set-up and the price of the SS is a lot better than the hellcat

That's a FlawleSS ss.

How dare you... Have good taste and enjoy such an awesome car like that?? :) lol so jealous right now.

Nice car, I enjoyed my 2SS 6speed. Fast car

Nice car!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Nice run! I'd be pretty happy if my first run clipped into the 11's.

Watching that video again.... What kind of pass did the Lightning make? Looks like he may have dug into the 10 second range.

stone him stone him…………………….:D wish i had something that ran 11s
I think the new drag pack Charger put up a 11.8 or 9 with a DR If I'm not mistaken, but I would have to check to be 100% sure.

Watching that video again.... What kind of pass did the Lightning make? Looks like he may have dug into the 10 second range.

That L made two 9.9 passes previously and then a 9.85 when we lined up together, it was trailered and I'm not sure if it was tagged....but fast as sh!t for a truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back