A tune is so important

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that we could start a list with tuners from different areas that have done an excellant job on your srt 10.. This way we might be able to avoid some of these engines going boom . And possibly a sticky:D

Torrie with Unleashedtuning did my tune. Came to TN from FL and spent over 5hrs on the dyno with her...great guy...answers emails almost before I finish typing them.....anytime day, night and weekend....just received an email from him regarding a question I had......

He sent me this video of a Ford GT he is currently working on...this car is for competing in 1 mile races...it was the winning car last yr in Car & Driver Magazine..I believe he said it hit 224MPH.......it had 1100HP then...with some mods and Torrie's tuning it put down 1400 in the run in the video.......they are going to Michigan this week for time trials and expect to hit 240MPH..

http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com/MOV05531.MPG

TNVIPER said:
Torrie with Unleashedtuning did my tune. Came to TN from FL and spent over 5hrs on the dyno with her...great guy...answers emails almost before I finish typing them.....anytime day, night and weekend....just received an email from him regarding a question I had......

He sent me this video of a Ford GT he is currently working on...this car is for competing in 1 mile races...it was the winning car last yr in Car & Driver Magazine..I believe he said it hit 224MPH.......it had 1100HP then...with some mods and Torrie's tuning it put down 1400 in the run in the video.......they are going to Michigan this week for time trials and expect to hit 240MPH..

http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com/MOV05531.MPG

this is exactly what im talkin about:rock: :rock: :rock:

Hows about some bad tuners, AFI Performance in Edmonton, Alberta. Claimed they had VEC experience, was obvious that they didnt. Motor went boom in 3 pulls.

yellowfever#154 said:
Hows about some bad tuners, AFI Performance in Edmonton, Alberta. Claimed they had VEC experience, was obvious that they didnt. Motor went boom in 3 pulls.
Wow They should be shot for that

Sean Roe.

He can do the tune at your location, or he can do it remotely...

Roe Racing...SCT or VEC

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back