...A very long night...

BigRed460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to to baytown(HRP) last night and got to make one pass, hot off the road with full weight. I was so busy we left and headed for HMP (1/8th mile), a guy on the way we were in a "convoy" of about 4 cars, a L, a Cobra, me, and a 2500 ctd(fast). I lost to the cobra(lost doesn't even say it, he let me get a head start then came around me like I was stopped), beat the L and the ctd. I stop for gas and the L follows me and we chated for a sec, as we standing there 5 or 6 cops go by. We leave and head up the road (bw8) and I see alot of flashing lights as I roll up I see the ctd is stopped w/ the cobra and another car I couldn't identify had jumped the curb cut a telephone pole in HALF 6' FROM THE GROUD, took out 2 trees and was on it's side pinned to a tree. I don't know how it happen or if the ctd and the cobra had something to do with it, or if they just rolled up on it after... I got to hmp and as soon as i get in line a got a emergeny phone call and had to leave never made a pass, now it's 12:30 and I am flying down 59, I hit 610 round to 45, and as soon as I was coming up to a bridge the radar went off. I slowed down and as soon as I went over the top there were 5 state troopers and houston cops all with there lights on sitting on both soulders. I slow WAY down, think I am busted it's over I drive by, and they just sit there. A few minuts later I am back "up to speed" and I look back and see lights, I slow down and and see at least 10 cops head my way, now I am really thing I am busted I knew fsast I had been going... As they get closer I see there chasing someone, a chevy and he was moving at least 120. A state trooper in a charger was right on him with the rest just following. I let um all pass and followed a 1/4 mile behind all the cops exited at the beltway and were stopped so I think they caught him. Then some crap happen I'll explane later, but I finally got home w. the guy that went to the track w/ me (work with him) we changed and It was time to head in...

BUT THE ONE TIME SLIP I HAVE!!!!!

r/t .145
60' 1.994
330' 5.549
1/8 - 8.407
mph - 86.71
1000 - 10.894
1/4 - 12.938
mph - 107.45

BTW - Track conditions were perfict! 60 degress with a very slight head wind... 107.45 is MOVING for truck, i can't wait to get my exaust...

Last edited:
sounds like quite an interesting night. Happy to hear you made it back safe too. Nice numbers by the way, and good kill on ctd and L :)

Now you know why I just stay home.:D

At least you got one decent pass in - Congrats!:beer:

BigRed,

in your sig it says that your pushin 460+rwhp...nice...your bone stock still arent you?? where did you get your dyno done?? let me know next time your going to HRP or HMP.

faslane505 said:
BigRed,

in your sig it says that your pushin 460+rwhp...nice...your bone stock still arent you?? where did you get your dyno done?? let me know next time your going to HRP or HMP.

at PSI Motorsports. let me know and i can schedule you in. 281-557-2874

you can speak with Patrick or myself.

faslane505 said:
BigRed,

I am going this friday to both, normaly get to hrp @ 8(as soon as I get off) and stay till they close at 10:45, they we run to hmp down the back roads (about 15 min.) and go there till 1-2 in the morning when they shut down...

And the dyno was done @ PSI, very nice group of people. They had me in and out quick and did a very nice job!

BigRed460 said:
I am going this friday to both, normaly get to hrp @ 8(as soon as I get off) and stay till they close at 10:45, they we run to hmp down the back roads (about 15 min.) and go there till 1-2 in the morning when they shut down...

And the dyno was done @ PSI, very nice group of people. They had me in and out quick and did a very nice job!

hey Zach we might be doing a little underground street racing tonight out at hooters on 45 at Nasa 1. around 9pm.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back