A Warning

Walt,

Sorry to hear this news :( BUT you are a very strong person and I know you are gonna do just fine :rock: May the Lord's blessings be with you and yours ....... God Bless

Denise

DAMMIT! I double posted, then deleted but it took both of my posts! I hate it when that happens!!! :(

I told a great story about a short fat man with fat fingers and my prostate exam....and about how much I love you and all that mushy stuff!...

...Mostly, I am glad you went in to get checked out Walt! And you have changed my way of thinking about going to see the Doc. Even though I am sure my Physicals are more painful than mosts around here...either way, I want to make sure they catch anything I might have. Especially cuz I don't eat right, drink too much, and exercise regularly.:)

Stay Positive Bro! I am praying for you and will think about this everyday!!! LIVESTRONG!

Really a terrible joke... (post #40)

But it did evoke a chuckle at 2:52 am!

Kris:

Menehunes are at it again!

Last edited:
Walt, sorry to hear of the news, as stated, early recognition is paramount in treatment, and recovery. We have had a lot of Firefighters tackle this on our department, and have had successful outcomes from todays treatments. Guess thats one good thing about the Fire Dept...is an anal...I mean annual physical every year.:eek: :)
You will be in thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for all the thoughts----it is so strange I fell GREAT----still ride everyday-----anyway I go in on Thursday to see what the treatment options will be----I am not a very good with doctors, tests ect...

The Itch said:
:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2: REEEEALLLLY?

I thought my new doc was OK. She's got a small frame etc.

During my first/last RECTAL violation 6 years ago, I swear, she was fisting me!!!:mad:

She was shoulder deep
...:confused:

I couldn't help feeling somehow relieved afterward.:eek:
I was scared I might really enjoy it and have to go gay
(Not that anything is wrong with that.:dontknow:) or start having my wife shove other stuff up there... Maybe next time I'll have a couple of drinks and play some soft music during the molestation... I'm definitely due...:(

OMG that was hilarious....!!!

Walt I am so sorry but thank God you found out now. Please keep us informed. Kinda scary when your as healthy as you are, feel great and still have this shit growing inside you.

I always thought age 50 was the age you start to get your prostrate checked. Is that correct?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I always thought age 50 was the age you start to get your prostrate checked. Is that correct?

patrick
I'm gonna say no. Start getting your PSA checked starting around 45 or so. It's a simple blood test. They can check it while they are doing the cholesterol and blood sugar stuff too. Just need to ask for it. I've not had the finger wave done yet since my PSA still looks good. I'm putting off "Where no man has gone before" procedures. So until my PSA levels begin to rise. I'm good. If you have cancer in your family, you may want to start even sooner.

Sorry to hear about it Walt . It reminds me of the summer of 2005 , my dad went through the exact same thing . He travelled to Cleavland Clinic in Ohio for operation (who was done by an Egyptian doctor by the way !! ) .Everything went very good and now - five years on he is feeling great - thank good - . Take it easy , it is a scary experience for sure but i know you can get through it with family support .

If you need any help with contacts , let me know .

good luck and keep us posted .

Walt...Stay strong and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers...:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back