AB Ignition Wires...Beautiful!

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just put these on with the new engine build...they are just beautiful...and the fit is incredibly tight and neat.

85_1.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Here is a discussion of them on Viper Alley...(look, don't post...unless you have very tough skin)

http://www.viperalley.com/forum/viper-discussions-gen-i/62632-ab-custom-viper-spark.html

FATJACK said:
Roy when do you get to drive the Monster??

Been on the road since Thursday. Only put 200 or so miles on it so far...want 500 before the second oil change...did one after we first started it, and ran it for about three minutes.

Solved a Wilwood rear caliper leak. Have a slight seep from the DTS differential, air-conditioning is not working, the oil temperature sensor is stuck...all of the usual stuff after a few months of down time.

Running it with a minus 6 degree card (87 octane card) to be extra safe. Trying to make arrangements for Sean to tune it...if I can get a dyno I may fly him up here to do my truck and a few others that want him to tune their VEC's. Maybe Hilgee's TT and a monster Viper that needs Seans attention...just sent a message to the president of the Chicago area Viper Club to see if any of his members would like Sean to tune their rides...

Its nice to be back in the World's fastest, quickest and most powerful 14 second truck.

Where did you get the wires, and how much did you pay for them if you don't mind me asking?

Prof said:
Been on the road since Thursday. Only put 200 or so miles on it so far...want 500 before the second oil change...did one after we first started it, and ran it for about three minutes.

Solved a Wilwood rear caliper leak. Have a slight seep from the DTS differential, air-conditioning is not working, the oil temperature sensor is stuck...all of the usual stuff after a few months of down time.

Running it with a minus 6 degree card (87 octane card) to be extra safe. Trying to make arrangements for Sean to tune it...if I can get a dyno I may fly him up here to do my truck and a few others that want him to tune their VEC's. Maybe Hilgee's TT and a monster Viper that needs Seans attention...just sent a message to the president of the Chicago area Viper Club to see if any of his members would like Sean to tune their rides...

Its nice to be back in the World's fastest, quickest and most powerful 14 second truck.
Thats great news Roy, I know you are ready to enjoy it:rock: :rock:

Prof said:
I still find that funny :p Glad to hear your truck is finally home :rock:

Had to get the wife some flowers delivered to her office today...in return for excess truck time this past weekend.

Flowers have to be enough...can't do anything else...and am not allowed to either!

Tony, get these wires for people at a better cost than I got!

They are super stuff!

Prof said:
Flowers have to be enough...can't do anything else...and am not allowed to either!

Tony, get these wires for people at a better cost than I got!

They are super stuff!

I can try bo, send me the maker and will see what happens:rock:

love mine also. fit is great & noticeable performance increase.

what did ya use for wire seperators???? looked several different places & no one makes them for the 10.
the guy at Quality Wires suggested the ones at Viper Specialty Performance. ordered a set. they are the same style as our factory ones & do a nice job.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back