AB Ignition Wires...Beautiful!

I planned on installing a set of these. I like the woven look, as if it were loomed already. Really neat looking.

That looks great Roy. Glad to see you got it back on the road. How did you manage the separation anxiety? I'm dreading the day I start my build.

blackviper said:
That looks great Roy. Glad to see you got it back on the road. How did you manage the separation anxiety? I'm dreading the day I start my build.

Great question, because the separation anxiety is extreme. I have another car that I love to work on and drive ('97 Volvo 850R Sport Wagon) and it got lots of loving attention.

IMG_0513.jpg

And I spent a lot of time in Marathon!

March03003.jpg

Resized_Fishhead.jpg

LitemUp said:
Hey Prof,

Did you use the stock wire holders?

stock is way too small & not enough meat to hawg out the old ones to work.

Last edited:
ZCx said:
stock is way too small & not enough meat to hawg the old ones to work.

Yup.

These are just beautiful wires, they are much thicker than the usual MSD's we use...but the fabric covers is what makes them so attractive, rather than rubber covered.

Awesome stuff!!

Glad to hear that the truck is back on the road!!!:rock::rock: :burnout:

Prof said:
Great question, because the separation anxiety is extreme. I have another car that I love to work on and drive ('97 Volvo 850R Sport Wagon) and it got lots of loving attention.

IMG_0513.jpg

And I spent a lot of time in Marathon!

March03003.jpg

Resized_Fishhead.jpg

uh bo,,,,,you're supposed to catch the whole fish?:confused: :D

Stinker said:
uh bo,,,,,you're supposed to catch the whole fish?:confused: :D

Damn shark got the good eating part!

But there were still the cheeks...and that part is the very best part of the grouper!

Prof said:

But there were still the cheeks...and that part is the very best part of the grouper!

I sold some stuff to a guy from Marathon yesterday and thought about you Roy! Gotta get my ass down there some day!:rock:

It is just waiting for you and Alexia...let me know when, I will get the "security cameras" hooked up to send me pictures...:D

Prof said:

So basically, the shark had a choice between you and the fish and thought the Grouper had more meat... :p :D

The sharks are very well domesticated in the Keys...they often just hover under the boat and wait for the fisherman to pull their lunch to them. We dive there frequently and never have problems with them. They know the easy to get a meal. They will sometimes just wait around while we are chasing lobsters and when we drop one or turn them loose because they are too short, the sharks just pluck them off as easy prey.

We have educated them well!

Nothing like a good seafood meal. They are just too damn hard to find here in Michigan.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back