About folks leaving here:

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The word of the day is "catharsis". (it roughly means "purging").

Ever been to a party where as soon as one couple or person gets up and leaves, it creates a possiblility for more and more people to get into the flow and leave too....? To me, that is a catharsis in its social quintessence.

I've considered leaving and even taken a few vacations from this place myself. When you have a strong personality and/or a keen sense of propriety that will certainly happen. But, I still have some very close friends here. And as long as I do I will probably never leave. I love my friends here and will always carry them dearly and deep in my heart.

There are also some here who (regrettably) I don't care for that much. Most of them are on ignore- some are not. Don't ask me where or why I do or don't- I don't bloody know....

Patrick and Jack will always be my friends. Mostly because I accept them as they are. Since they own this place, it'd make it even harder to split. I love those guys. Hell, Jack was the first member I ever talked to on the phone way back in early '04. Patrick has just gotten inside my heart and will never leave. I just love them both for alot of very different reasons.

So, please don't just jump on the "I'm fkn out'a here" train just cuz someone as prominent as John Hall is doing it. John wouldn't want that unless it'd rid the forum of some of its biggest assholes. He'd love that shit. :rolleyes:

OK, so I don't post as much as I used to, neither does NBT, Walter (peaches) or alot of other folks. But, I haven't and probably won't leave unless it's an issue of principle with admins or mods..... Even then, It'd be hard to say goodbye forever. There's just too many people here that I love.... Albeit fewer these days.

Don't just leave cuz others are doing so.......

Resist the cathartic nature of a mass Exodus...... Unless of course, yer an asshole. Then, sayofknara.:aetsch:

D

Last edited:
The list of people who keep me here grows smaller every day. Used to take me hours to read all the posts.

It's gotten way to easy for me now to just bypass certain posts

That's why this place still rocks, I stay out of the Shit

VJ

ViperJeff said:
The list of people who keep me here grows smaller every day. Used to take me hours to read all the posts.

It's gotten way to easy for me now to just bypass certain posts

That's why this place still rocks, I stay out of the Shit

VJ

I just wish my wife had been feeling better the evening that you dropped by, Jeff.

I've felt rather awkward about that ever since..........

I do hope that we are cool.......... :eek: :dontknow: :itsme:

D

Django said:
The word of the day is "catharsis". (it roughly means "purging").

Ever been to a party where as soon as one couple or person gets up and leaves, it creates a possiblility for more and more people to get in to the flow and leave too....? To me, that is a catharsis in its social quintessence.

I've considered leaving and even taken a few vacations from this place myself. When you have a strong personality and/or a keen sense of propriety that will certainly happen. But, I still have some very close friends here. And as long as I do I will probably never leave. I love my friends here and will always carry them dearly and deep in my heart.

There are also some here who (regrettably) I don't care for that much. Most of them are on ignore- some are not. Don't ask me where or why I do or don't- I don't bloody know....

Patrick and Jack will always be my friends. Mostly because I accept them as they are. Since they own this place, it'd make it even harder to split. I love those guys. Hell, Jack was the first member I ever talked to on the phone way back in early '04. Patrick has just gotten inside my heart and will never leave. I just love them both for alot of very different reasons.

So, please don't just jump on the "I'm fkn out'a here" train just cuz someone as prominent as John Hall is doing it. John wouldn't want that unless it'd rid the forum of so0me of its biggest assholes. He'd love that shit. :rolleyes:

OK, so I don't post as much as I used to, neither does NBT, Walter (peaches) or alot of other folks. But, I haven't and probably won't leave unless it's an issue of principle with admins or mods..... Even then, It'd be hard to say goodbye forever. There's just too many people here that I love.... Albeit less these days.

Don't leave cuz others are doing so.......

Resist the cathartic nature of a mass Exodus...... Unless of course, yer an asshole. Then, sayofknara.:aetsch:

D

Tim, you have captured some of what my last post will contain.

No one, and I repeat NO F*CKING ONE :mad: should be leaving here because I have a god damn fur ball stuck in my system.

And if I hear of others leaving because I have, I'm going to be pissed.

Silverback said:
Tim, you have captured some of what my last post will contain.

No one, and I repeat NO F*CKING ONE :mad: should be leaving here because I have a god damn fur ball stuck in my system.

And if I hear of others leaving because I have, I'm going to be pissed.

As is so often the case, people born less than a week apart think along the same lines. That's why I'm gonna miss you so much on this forum, John.. Call it "misery loveth company" if you will. But, just remember: I'm older than you, buddy boy....;)

D

Django said:
As is so often the case, people born less than a week apart think along the same lines. That's why I'm gonna miss you so much on this forum, John.. Call it "misery loveth company" if you will. But, just remember: I'm older than you, buddy boy....;)

D

Older and wiser my friend.

What really upsets me about this, is the luck of the draw and I have choosen Jack's birthday to do this. Boy do I feel like an ass.:(

Silverback said:
Older and wiser my friend.

What really upsets me about this, is the luck of the draw and I have choosen Jack's birthday to do this. Boy do I feel like an ass.:(

It's fkn poetic...........

You saddled this horse, pard..........

All that's left is to ride it..........

D

Django said:

D

Except for that rope around my neck that's tied to the tree above me.:eek:

Django said:
I just wish my wife had been feeling better the evening that you dropped by, Jeff.

I've felt rather awkward about that ever since..........

I do hope that we are cool.......... :eek: :dontknow: :itsme:

D

Was one of the highlights of my life, Tim.

I will always remember it as such, especially the phone call........"Your Where?"

VJ

Django said:

D
Or put it back in the corral.:rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Or put it back in the corral.:rock:

True. Another very favorable option..........

John, don't leave..... "I'm not gonna marry Richard"........ (closing scene from Crocodile Dundee);)

D

Last edited:
Silverback said:
Bullshit.:mad: No one should do anything based on what I'm doing.

Don't be so fkn gullible, McFly......

This is Dom being Dom......... yanking chain.

D

Django said:
Don't be so fkn gullible, McFly......

This is Dom being Dom......... yanking chain.

D
no it is weird whats goin on ;ately i just think that people come and [eople go...here is a lil somethung i wrote earlier but didnt want to post it well here goes....

Ever been to a party where as soon as one couple or person gets up and leaves, it creates a possiblility for more and more people to get into the flow and leave too....? To me, that is a catharsis in its social quintessence.

So, please don't just jump on the "I'm fkn out'a here" train just cuz someone as prominent as John Hall is doing it. John wouldn't want that unless it'd rid the forum of some of its biggest assholes. He'd love that shit.

OK, so I don't post as much as I used to, neither does NBT, Walter (peaches) or alot of other folks. But, I haven't and probably won't leave unless it's an issue of principle with admins or mods..... Even then, It'd be hard to say goodbye forever. There's just too many people here that I love.... Albeit fewer these days.

Don't just leave cuz others are doing so.......

Resist the cathartic nature of a mass Exodus...... Unless of course, yer an asshole. Then, sayofknara.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back