About folks leaving here:

505'sFastestViper. said:
no it is weird whats goin on ;ately i just think that people come and [eople go...here is a lil somethung i wrote earlier but didnt want to post it well here goes....

01.jpg

:D :D :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
no it is weird whats goin on ;ately i just think that people come and [eople go...here is a lil somethung i wrote earlier but didnt want to post it well here goes....

Ever been to a party where as soon as one couple or person gets up and leaves, it creates a possiblility for more and more people to get into the flow and leave too....? To me, that is a catharsis in its social quintessence.

I've considered leaving and even taken a few vacations from this place myself. When you have a strong personality and/or a keen sense of propriety that will certainly happen. But, I still have some very close friends here. And as long as I do I will probably never leave. I love my friends here and will always carry them dearly and deep in my heart.

There are also some here who (regrettably) I don't care for that much. Most of them are on ignore- some are not. Don't ask me where or why I do or don't- I don't bloody know....

Patrick and Jack will always be my friends. Mostly because I accept them as they are. Since they own this place, it'd make it even harder to split. I love those guys. Hell, Jack was the first member I ever talked to on the phone way back in early '04. Patrick has just gotten inside my heart and will never leave. I just love them both for alot of very different reasons.

So, please don't just jump on the "I'm fkn out'a here" train just cuz someone as prominent as John Hall is doing it. John wouldn't want that unless it'd rid the forum of some of its biggest assholes. He'd love that shit.

OK, so I don't post as much as I used to, neither does NBT, Walter (peaches) or alot of other folks. But, I haven't and probably won't leave unless it's an issue of principle with admins or mods..... Even then, It'd be hard to say goodbye forever. There's just too many people here that I love.... Albeit fewer these days.

Don't just leave cuz others are doing so.......

Resist the cathartic nature of a mass Exodus...... Unless of course, yer an asshole. Then, sayofknara.

That's pretty well written Dom. So tell the truth. Who wrote it for you?:dontknow: :aetsch: ;) :D

Now that I had my fun, I have a comment also. What I'm doing has nothing to do with assholes staying, or leaving. You also need to remember that some consider me an asshole. It's all a matter of perspective.

Damn, just happened to think. I'm not on your ignore list am I?:dontknow: :p :D

John, You are an asshole for leaving. I think I agree with Dom and gonna pack up my shit Too!!!:D

Point of order:

1000 other people could leave this forum and nobody'd even know they were gone.

This is different........... Very different indeed.

D

Django said:
Point of order:

1000 other people could leave this forum and nobody'd even know they were gone.

This is different........... Very different indeed.

D
I'm pickin up what your puttin down Tim. :rock:

I just counted up all the things I could put on the shelf. It seems that if I was to be the last one out the door (of my existing friends) and turn out the lights. I would have 52.75 hrs of extra free time each week

So, someone please tell me where the line is so I can see who's in it

VJ

ViperJeff said:
I just counted up all the things I could put on the shelf. It seems that if I was to be the last one out the door (of my existing friends) and turn out the lights. I would have 52.75 hrs of extra free time each week

So, someone please tell me where the line is so I can see who's in it

VJ

Is that all??? :confused: :dontknow:

:D :D :D

Django said:
The word of the day is "catharsis". (it roughly means "purging").

Ever been to a party where as soon as one couple or person gets up and leaves, it creates a possiblility for more and more people to get into the flow and leave too....? To me, that is a catharsis in its social quintessence.

I've considered leaving and even taken a few vacations from this place myself. When you have a strong personality and/or a keen sense of propriety that will certainly happen. But, I still have some very close friends here. And as long as I do I will probably never leave. I love my friends here and will always carry them dearly and deep in my heart.

There are also some here who (regrettably) I don't care for that much. Most of them are on ignore- some are not. Don't ask me where or why I do or don't- I don't bloody know....

Patrick and Jack will always be my friends. Mostly because I accept them as they are. Since they own this place, it'd make it even harder to split. I love those guys. Hell, Jack was the first member I ever talked to on the phone way back in early '04. Patrick has just gotten inside my heart and will never leave. I just love them both for alot of very different reasons.

So, please don't just jump on the "I'm fkn out'a here" train just cuz someone as prominent as John Hall is doing it. John wouldn't want that unless it'd rid the forum of some of its biggest assholes. He'd love that shit. :rolleyes:

OK, so I don't post as much as I used to, neither does NBT, Walter (peaches) or alot of other folks. But, I haven't and probably won't leave unless it's an issue of principle with admins or mods..... Even then, It'd be hard to say goodbye forever. There's just too many people here that I love.... Albeit fewer these days.

Don't just leave cuz others are doing so.......

Resist the cathartic nature of a mass Exodus...... Unless of course, yer an asshole. Then, sayofknara.:aetsch:

D

Tim,

You are tops in my book.....one of the few people I've never met in person, but I would back in any situation....classy post amigo....

Left a while back as a matter of principle.....regardless, I keep finding myself crawling back because of the amazing relationships I've made, all because of this site....Patrick, Jack, NBT, Ntwork, Prof, Mikey, Tony, Bill, Krazy, and many others I like to check in on from time to time....

Not sure what caused your post, but I'm guessing they will come back at some point :rock:

Your internet buddy :D

Jason

Big Perm said:
Tim,

You are tops in my book.....one of the few people I've never met in person, but I would back in any situation....classy post amigo....

Left a while back as a matter of principle.....regardless, I keep finding myself crawling back because of the amazing relationships I've made, all because of this site....Patrick, Jack, NBT, Ntwork, Prof, Mikey, Tony, Bill, Krazy, and many others I like to check in on from time to time....

Not sure what caused your post, but I'm guessing they will come back at some point :rock:

Your internet buddy :D

Jason
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAAAAAAASSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAAAAAAASSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN:D

Hola Tony....I see you changed a few things, betting it's all for the good Mr. Performance guy :D

Azmotorhead said:
Dont get back here too often since my shit hit the fan last Sept.
What the h3ll have I missed??

John Hall signed off the forum.... (Silverback)...

It sucked...

Good to see both of you guys....

Tim

Silverback said:
Older and wiser my friend.

What really upsets me about this, is the luck of the draw and I have choosen Jack's birthday to do this. Boy do I feel like an ass.:(
You are an ass :D A big hairy ass :D :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
Silverback left and the forum is still here imagine that???
You are an ass and you're still here :( but then we knew that :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back