About to sell my truck, somone talk me out of it?

ktrends said:
12.95@ 106.71(without headers and TB)
DC Performance Stage 2 flash,
Magnaflow Catback, <---- Check
K&N CAI, <---------------Check (well drop in, but everyone says the cai dosen't make a diff?)

So the stage to flash will pick the truck up 1.5 seconds or so over stock ecu? I guess I need to get on the phone today?:dontknow:
Dude, listen to these wise men...Stage 2 is what you need. It makes a huge difference on your QC. You'll be surprised. As for the CAI vs. Drop in, I say drop in. CAI is just for show.

Ditto on the CAI vs. Drop-in. I have a Volant and it does nothing for performance. It sounds cool (way more throaty exhaust in higher rpm's) and looks cool under the hood. No seat-of-pants difference though.

You need to check your throttle cable and make sure it is located in the correct position on the throttle body. Many QC owners had an issue with the cable not seated right in the slot....

I wouldn't be surprised if your about 60-80 HP down because of it :)

-Red

flash it for sure!170 t-stat- intake (be it jmb,volant, drop in......) whatever and exhaust and you will notice the diffference- I SURE DID!!

ktrends said:
12.95@ 106.71(without headers and TB)
DC Performance Stage 2 flash,
Magnaflow Catback, <---- Check
K&N CAI, <---------------Check (well drop in, but everyone says the cai dosen't make a diff?)

So the stage to flash will pick the truck up 1.5 seconds or so over stock ecu? I guess I need to get on the phone today?:dontknow:

Not sure because I have no idea what I was running stock. There is a night and day difference though with the flash.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back